Quiet since the raise info came out - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not only did the sheriff fix the compression issue, he did it before October 1st when we get another 5% on top of that
    Uh 5%, no. Where the heck did you hear that, it’s 3%

unregistered
    The other 2% is for puppy chow

Unregistered
    Some admin will be getting 5% to adjust their pay. All other agency members will get 3%. We really can't complain after the compression raise.

Unregistered
    The raise will be 4% for everyone.

Unregistered

Rejects

All the disgruntled rejects and former retirees with no lives are seething because this sheriff has proven he's done more for the agency than the last sheriffs for 100 years. What are you bit%^& gonna complain about when it's announced the agency gets a 5% raise on top of the compression?
    Big nuts in the face disgrace

Unregistered
    All the disgruntled rejects and former retirees with no lives are seething because this sheriff has proven he's done more for the agency than the last sheriffs for 100 years. What are you bit%^& gonna complain about when it's announced the agency gets a 5% raise on top of the compression?
    I resent that I'm far from disgruntled. I got my raise like everyone else and I'm thankful for doing less for more money under this administration. I enjoy sitting in my zone in west doing nothing all day as they want. Occasionally I'll stop a car and write a warning or two and hand out a cookie before returning to my movie, I meant area check. Every now and then I have to complete a NTA but life is good.

Unregistered
    I resent that I'm far from disgruntled. I got my raise like everyone else and I'm thankful for doing less for more money under this administration. I enjoy sitting in my zone in west doing nothing all day as they want. Occasionally I'll stop a car and write a warning or two and hand out a cookie before returning to my movie, I meant area check. Every now and then I have to complete a NTA but life is good.
    I'm sure you're one heck of a role model for your kids, they must be proud. Loser.

Unregistered
    There will not be a 5% raise given again. Those days are long gone! Only 2-3% from here on out.

Unregistered
    There will not be a 5% raise given again. Those days are long gone! Only 2-3% from here on out.
    It’s 4% the BOCC already approved it.

Unregistered

Correct

It’s 4% the BOCC already approved it.
    4% it is.

https://leecounty.novusagenda.com/ag...&MeetingID=320

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123