Quiet since the raise info came out - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Am I understanding the last email correctly?
    So if a DFC is currently at around $48k/yr, if the raise goes through, they will be moved up to at least $55k/yr?

That's a SIGNIFICANT raise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Am I understanding the last email correctly?
    So if a DFC is currently at around $48k/yr, if the raise goes through, they will be moved up to at least $55k/yr?

That's a SIGNIFICANT raise.
    Possibly even more than that. DFC is 3 years and it said you would be rewarded for additional years of service. So if you have more than 3 it’s looking good.

Unregistered
    This is why we need to start hiring people with some type of college education. Most of you can't even add with the possible raise.

Unregistered
    This is why we need to start hiring people with some type of college education. Most of you can't even add with the possible raise.
    A college education does not mean you are smart...

Unregistered
    Is this being based on a 25 year career? If you are at the half way mark or higher shouldnt you be half way to the cap?

Unregistered

Wishful thinking

Is this being based on a 25 year career? If you are at the half way mark or higher shouldnt you be half way to the cap?
    While I like your thinking, this would cost way too much. My guess is $500, at most $1000 per year, or maybe 1% per year starting at the new base rate then compounding.

Unregistered
    Sounds like those with 15 years are more are not going up as much as was projected. Can’t keep your veterans if you pay them the same as rookies! What’s the new numbers for 15, 20 plus veterans of this agency???? Is it all lies? Offer a buyout if you want to get rid of your critics!

Unregistered
    Sounds like those with 15 years are more are not going up as much as was projected. Can’t keep your veterans if you pay them the same as rookies! What are the new numbers for 15, 20 plus veterans of this agency???? Is it all lies? Offer a buyout if you want to get rid of your critics!
    Remember sheriff you are a rookie and without us, you would be lost. We run this agency while you hid behind the badge and desk. You have no idea what a full hard day of work is. You never worked hard for anything in your life besides staying out of jail. Don't put the blame on taking over FMPD's schools. 2.5 million is a joke. You spent for on your GED.

Unregistered
    Sounds like those with 15 years are more are not going up as much as was projected. Can’t keep your veterans if you pay them the same as rookies! What’s the new numbers for 15, 20 plus veterans of this agency???? Is it all lies? Offer a buyout if you want to get rid of your critics!
    Still waiting to see that pay study!!! I would like to see why they decided to not increase veterans pay for years in grade!!

Unregistered

Great Sheriff

Possibly even more than that. DFC is 3 years and it said you would be rewarded for additional years of service. So if you have more than 3 it’s looking good.
    Not only did the sheriff fix the compression issue, he did it before October 1st when we get another 5% on top of that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast