Quiet since the raise info came out
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Quiet since the raise info came out

It’s funny how everyone talks sh!t all the time about how there sheriff doesn’t care about how much we make. Where’s the pay study at? He’s getting us the biggest raise we will probably ever see. I think smaller ones will continue to come unlike MS who shut us out for who knows why. This sheriff. (Our sheriff) has to make up for something that wasn’t even done in years he worked here. Point blank. He is following through with everything he has said he will do. Great time to work for LCSO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s funny how everyone talks sh!t all the time about how there sheriff doesn’t care about how much we make. Where’s the pay study at? He’s getting us the biggest raise we will probably ever see. I think smaller ones will continue to come unlike MS who shut us out for who knows why. This sheriff. (Our sheriff) has to make up for something that wasn’t even done in years he worked here. Point blank. He is following through with everything he has said he will do. Great time to work for LCSO.
    He is just bringing us to the same levels as the other surrounding agencies and screwing over the senior deputies. The bottom line, he is not trying hard. He just said we will be the lowest-paid if the don't give in. Keep aucking the clowns golden **** you pos.

Unregistered
    I found the minutes from the BOCC meeting:

Sheriff: I lost all respect from my members and need to raise the pay to distract them from the truth.

BOCC: You are one stupid Sheriff. We're is all the money.

Sheriff: I wasted millions on useless programs and legal fees.

BOCC: Find it within your budget.

Sheriff: What's a budget. I have no idea what I'm doing. I went to college for eight years at a two year college and failed.

BOCC: We will see what we can do. What about you Sinor members.

Sheriff: Screw them, they hate me anyway.

Unregistered
    He is just bringing us to the same levels as the other surrounding agencies and screwing over the senior deputies. The bottom line, he is not trying hard. He just said we will be the lowest-paid if the don't give in. Keep aucking the clowns golden **** you pos.
    If you really feel this way then you should leave and go to another agency where you will be happy. Stop making people who like working here miserable. By the way. Hopefully when you realized your mistake and want to come back you will be listed as a do not hire.

Unregistered
    If you really feel this way then you should leave and go to another agency where you will be happy. Stop making people who like working here miserable. By the way. Hopefully when you realized your mistake and want to come back you will be listed as a do not hire.
    Nope, I'm going to stay and pull ever last penny out of this agency I can. I've been here way to long. The Sheriff is the new hire and should leave.

Unregistered
    Why were the Captains left out of the pay compression?

Unregistered
    Why were the Captains left out of the pay compression?
    Probably because their cap went up 25 thousand dollars to 140. Anyway. Who cares unless you’re one of the 30 captains

Unregistered

Morale Booster

You still have the former disgruntled employees like failed jimmy whitey moon pie leavens and shoap the dope who come on this site trying to make it look like a percentage of this agency is upset BUT everyone knows the vast majority of this agency is happy and supports this sheriff and morale is at an all time high with this compression raise

Unregistered
    You still have the former disgruntled employees like failed jimmy whitey moon pie leavens and shoap the dope who come on this site trying to make it look like a percentage of this agency is upset BUT everyone knows the vast majority of this agency is happy and supports this sheriff and morale is at an all time high with this compression raise
    Been here 20 years yes the raise is good, but moral is at its worst its ever been.

Unregistered

Money!

Yes the possibility of a raise is good news, but it will not fix the moral of the agency! Your teaching new cops how to be non cops! Dangerous for the county and the officers with experience know it! Stay safe and enjoy whatever money you receive! May be a long wait for another one! Country is plummeting!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast