Average DROP finished?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Average DROP finished?

Most do a few years then post on this site during retirement. So fun, yeahhhhhhhhhh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most do a few years then post on this site during retirement. So fun, yeahhhhhhhhhh

They have to. They were ass kissing shit talkers while they were employed, and now they're nobodies who need an outlet to keep shit talking.

Unregistered
    They have to. They were ass kissing shit talkers while they were employed, and now they're nobodies who need an outlet to keep shit talking.
    Retirement is great. Took $3 mil on the investment plan and I’m living large. How about you 20 something wet behind the ears rook? By the time you retire or get fired you will be back living in Mum’s basement. Sucks to be you.

Unregistered
    Retirement is great. Took $3 mil on the investment plan and I’m living large. How about you 20 something wet behind the ears rook? By the time you retire or get fired you will be back living in Mum’s basement. Sucks to be you.
    Uh-huh. Living large. Sure.

Unregistered
    Assuming that you did take 3 million, you're still a puss. You sucked as a cop, and you still suck as a nobody. Get a life needle dik

Unregistered
    Assuming that you did take 3 million, you're still a puss. You sucked as a cop, and you still suck as a nobody. Get a life needle dik
    Why is he/she a puss for working (I assume 30 years) and taking a great retirement when working for this county meant good pay and benefits? Redirect your hate to Charlie Scott and Mayor Gimenez who did all they could to steal every benefit we had. The way things are going, we may not have anything to show at the end of our careers.

Unregistered
    How is that cow bell camera working for you mariconcito?

Unregistered
    You’ll be broke in 10 years. Broke and miserable.

Unregistered
    Why is he/she a puss for working (I assume 30 years) and taking a great retirement when working for this county meant good pay and benefits? Redirect your hate to Charlie Scott and Mayor Gimenez who did all they could to steal every benefit we had. The way things are going, we may not have anything to show at the end of our careers.
    Especially since the PBA keeps embracing those that stick it to us.

Unregistered
    Everyone I know that retire from this profession is either working for a smaller agency or as a security guard. Good luck with your $3 million, you are definitely one of the few who knew how to save and invest and didn’t bother with some gold digging 33’s. Stay safe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast