Truth Coming Out About COVID - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats because when you moron anti vax idiots get sick and are hospitalized, we all get higher insurance premiums!

Maybe youll understand when your unvaccinated kids start getting sick, or God forbid, die from shiit that was curable decades ago with a vaccine!

You probably got the basic vaccines as a kid. Thank your parents you never got Polio, Diptheria. Whoopin Cough, Tetanus, etc....

I wonder how your kids will thank you????
    Most of us have probably already had it and also have real antibodies, so why inject ourselves with something we don’t need?

Our command staff is really overreaching right now. They can hardly keep deputies as it is, but they want to keep making policies that keep forcing more and more of us out the door!

Unregistered
    The vaccine doesn't make you immune from COVID. It only supposedly lessens the severity if you contract it and it doesn't prevent a vaccinated person from spreading it if they have COVID. Not the same as the other vaccines (polio, diphtheria- pertussis/whooping cough-tetanus, measles-mumps-rubella.) I got the vaccines due to several risk factors...so if I contract it the severity of it should be reduced.
    This is true. It sure is better to get the vax and maybe contract a weakened version, rather than than full-blown Covid!

Unregistered
    The democrats will come up with a new variant every 6 months.

Were screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Why was the claim denied? Because of the first part of your paragraph. Because he is a hard working loyal deputy and that’s what happens to hard working loyal deputies. You get chewed up and spat out once used up. That’s how this agency and many scum bag agencies operate. What? No cute press releases by our sheriff about this?

There is a far bigger issue here. Why do other states, counties, and/or cities have the county coroner, MEO, or whatever entities work natural or medical related deaths? Huh? How come on most of our deaths, the MEO don’t even show up anymore? Why are LEO deputies investigating natural deaths from start to finish alone? Why do we even impound them medications when the MEO used to do that? What’s next? Transport the bodies ourselves? Countless other police agencies put it back on the county coroner or MEO. Why don’t we? Why do we bend over for the MEO? Or you about FHP when other counties straight up refuse to work crashes? Why do other counties and cities have real animal control units and even animal police when we get all that dumped on us?

The over exposure to sick dead people, dog bites, being run over on countless crashes, why does this piece of shiiit agency take touch a huge budget by promising to handle everything, AKA dump everything on its patrol deputies ALL WHILE KEEPING US ON A SKELETON CREW!!!!???? On top of that we have way too many POS deputies assigned to BS pointless unessesary units that also dump all their BS on patrol.

PATROL IS OVER EXPOSED
    PATROL DEPUTIES ARE BURNING OUT
    PATROL IS CRITICALLY SHORT HANDED
    PATROL IS NOT LOOKED OUT FOR OR DEFENDED

PATROL DEPUTIES ARE ALSO EXPENDABLE WHILE OTHERS COLLECT FAT PAYCHECK IS SAFE CALM ENVIRONMENTS.

WHAT HAPPENED TO CARVER IS NOTHING NEW!!

All while our leader clown plays sheriff on social media while surrounded by his protective SWAT element.

Screw that. Do the minimum. Milk this crap agency for every penny. Don’t sacrifice your health or mental health for nobody. Collect your check, do the minimal amount of work, and tell them all to suck you ****!
    Best post ever !!

Unregistered
    HCSO Staff: We won’t cover you if you get Covid. It’s your fault. It’s always your fault.

Also HCSO Staff: We have OT at Covid testing sites.

You can’t make this shat up!

Unregistered
    HCSO Staff: We won’t cover you if you get Covid. It’s your fault. It’s always your fault.

Also HCSO Staff: We have OT at Covid testing sites.

You can’t make this shat up!
    Because we are just the small expendable basic pawns in a much much bigger money making game. The bad guys, the victims, the police, all the same. We all play, the house always wins. Lawyers and judges make money of victims and criminals. We, the police, take the blame and get sacrificed for anything that goes wrong in between. Whoever refuses to see this is a damn fool. The house always wins. The house benefits of the game we play.

Unregistered

Fact, wish more people understood this

The vaccine doesn't make you immune from COVID. It only supposedly lessens the severity if you contract it and it doesn't prevent a vaccinated person from spreading it if they have COVID. Not the same as the other vaccines (polio, diphtheria- pertussis/whooping cough-tetanus, measles-mumps-rubella.) I got the vaccines due to several risk factors...so if I contract it the severity of it should be reduced.
    This is a fact stated from the head of the CDC Walensky. All 3 vaccines is more of a therapeutic than a traditional vaccine. Does not stop you from getting or transmitting. So what’s the end game? Covid is going nowhere, and everyone will get it sooner or later.

Unregistered
    This is a fact stated from the head of the CDC Walensky. All 3 vaccines is more of a therapeutic than a traditional vaccine. Does not stop you from getting or transmitting. So what’s the end game? Covid is going nowhere, and everyone will get it sooner or later.
    The end game is just finding ways to lose more deputies by not paying people for the hard work they do. But the rule makers don’t care because it doesn’t apply to them. They sit in their comfy recliners in their air conditioned offices and make polices for a job they neither do, nor understand. And it’s hard to get Covid when the only calls for service you take, are staged ones!

They send you to calls that expose you to covid but claim it’s not workers comp related when you get it, but if you’re exposed to Hepatitis or HIV at work, that’s covered? Why are we going to welfare checks on Covid patients or working signal 7s on Covid deaths if you’re not going to cover it?

How many times will you cover my absences if I’m exposed but vaccinated? Is there unlimited coverage? Is there a limit to how many times you can send me home to quarantine because a rookie in my car gave it to me, or because someone on my squad’s wife has it and we were on a call together. Is there a cap on how much of my vacation and sick time you can steal from me due to your own defunct policies? What about the deputies here who have, or had, cancer or other like diseases, and can’t inject themselves with random chemicals because it could kill them? What about the Muslim, Jewish and Roman Catholic deputies who don’t want to burn in Hell because of your expiremental vaccine? After all, I thought Chad was more “tolerant” and “accepting” of all religious beliefs???

How many more deputies are you willing to lose because you’ve created a toxic environment? We aren’t just losing tenured deputies now, we are losing new hires every single day. Our squads get smaller and smaller as we do more with less— daily!

You don’t need an expensive survey to tell you why you’re losing officers at an alarming rate. You only need a cheap, dollar store mirror to get your answer.

Unregistered
    The democrats will come up with a new variant every 6 months.

Were screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes dum dum, that's exactly how new variants come into being-from Democrats.

I sure hope you're not a Deputy. You don't have walking around sense.

SMH

Unregistered
    The end game is just finding ways to lose more deputies by not paying people for the hard work they do. But the rule makers don’t care because it doesn’t apply to them. They sit in their comfy recliners in their air conditioned offices and make polices for a job they neither do, nor understand. And it’s hard to get Covid when the only calls for service you take, are staged ones!

They send you to calls that expose you to covid but claim it’s not workers comp related when you get it, but if you’re exposed to Hepatitis or HIV at work, that’s covered? Why are we going to welfare checks on Covid patients or working signal 7s on Covid deaths if you’re not going to cover it?

How many times will you cover my absences if I’m exposed but vaccinated? Is there unlimited coverage? Is there a limit to how many times you can send me home to quarantine because a rookie in my car gave it to me, or because someone on my squad’s wife has it and we were on a call together. Is there a cap on how much of my vacation and sick time you can steal from me due to your own defunct policies? What about the deputies here who have, or had, cancer or other like diseases, and can’t inject themselves with random chemicals because it could kill them? What about the Muslim, Jewish and Roman Catholic deputies who don’t want to burn in Hell because of your expiremental vaccine? After all, I thought Chad was more “tolerant” and “accepting” of all religious beliefs???

How many more deputies are you willing to lose because you’ve created a toxic environment? We aren’t just losing tenured deputies now, we are losing new hires every single day. Our squads get smaller and smaller as we do more with less— daily!

You don’t need an expensive survey to tell you why you’re losing officers at an alarming rate. You only need a cheap, dollar store mirror to get your answer.
    Well said. Exactly this. We are expandable assets. A revolving door of deputies keeps us from collectively seeing how they do business. However, in our agency’s case, they are too stupid to see that they cant even keep the revolving door method going by, at least, hiring enough people because we are leaving too fast.

See us as liabilities, keep us overwhelmed and lighting the candle at both ends so we don’t have time to notice their games, burn us out early, replace us with blind rookies, wash, rinse, repeat. We have no value. No apply that to anything covid. At least they gave us a few masks and hand sanitizer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast