Truth Coming Out About COVID
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Truth Coming Out About COVID

Truth is starting to finally come out about agency dealing with Covid. Wonder how many other Deputies will come forward with the agency screwing them and making them burn their own time from getting Covid on duty. But hey, at least we got new patrol vehicles with the federal grant.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...-complications

Unregistered
    First and foremost, my prayers go out to Bryan Carver for his health and recovery. He has been a hard working dedicated employee that deserves the support of the HCSO Staff in resolving his claim with the workmen’s compensation insurance carriers. The influence of the agency is obviously paramount in the decision. The link to the Covid has been established and can be substantiated by dragging the deceased and their family into this matter unnecessarily; however, I believe there was a Florida Bill signed by our Governor similar to the Heart/Lung Bill substantiating that if a first responder contracts covid it is assumed it was contracted on duty due to the nature of their employment. So I am curious, why was the w/c claim denied? Once again, Prayers to Bryan for his health and recovery, as well as, for the support of Sheriff Chronister in this matter.

Unregistered
    Sad. Just despicable. Does anyone know if our office received funds for everytime we were forced to complete the cov19 fema documents? What did they do with the money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First and foremost, my prayers go out to Bryan Carver for his health and recovery. He has been a hard working dedicated employee that deserves the support of the HCSO Staff in resolving his claim with the workmen’s compensation insurance carriers. The influence of the agency is obviously paramount in the decision. The link to the Covid has been established and can be substantiated by dragging the deceased and their family into this matter unnecessarily; however, I believe there was a Florida Bill signed by our Governor similar to the Heart/Lung Bill substantiating that if a first responder contracts covid it is assumed it was contracted on duty due to the nature of their employment. So I am curious, why was the w/c claim denied? Once again, Prayers to Bryan for his health and recovery, as well as, for the support of Sheriff Chronister in this matter.
    Why was the claim denied? Because of the first part of your paragraph. Because he is a hard working loyal deputy and that’s what happens to hard working loyal deputies. You get chewed up and spat out once used up. That’s how this agency and many scum bag agencies operate. What? No cute press releases by our sheriff about this?

There is a far bigger issue here. Why do other states, counties, and/or cities have the county coroner, MEO, or whatever entities work natural or medical related deaths? Huh? How come on most of our deaths, the MEO don’t even show up anymore? Why are LEO deputies investigating natural deaths from start to finish alone? Why do we even impound them medications when the MEO used to do that? What’s next? Transport the bodies ourselves? Countless other police agencies put it back on the county coroner or MEO. Why don’t we? Why do we bend over for the MEO? Or you about FHP when other counties straight up refuse to work crashes? Why do other counties and cities have real animal control units and even animal police when we get all that dumped on us?

The over exposure to sick dead people, dog bites, being run over on countless crashes, why does this piece of shiiit agency take touch a huge budget by promising to handle everything, AKA dump everything on its patrol deputies ALL WHILE KEEPING US ON A SKELETON CREW!!!!???? On top of that we have way too many POS deputies assigned to BS pointless unessesary units that also dump all their BS on patrol.

PATROL IS OVER EXPOSED
    PATROL DEPUTIES ARE BURNING OUT
    PATROL IS CRITICALLY SHORT HANDED
    PATROL IS NOT LOOKED OUT FOR OR DEFENDED

PATROL DEPUTIES ARE ALSO EXPENDABLE WHILE OTHERS COLLECT FAT PAYCHECK IS SAFE CALM ENVIRONMENTS.

WHAT HAPPENED TO CARVER IS NOTHING NEW!!

All while our leader clown plays sheriff on social media while surrounded by his protective SWAT element.

Screw that. Do the minimum. Milk this crap agency for every penny. Don’t sacrifice your health or mental health for nobody. Collect your check, do the minimal amount of work, and tell them all to suck you ****!

Unregistered
    This all started with Risk Management. What say you Nikki?

Unregistered
    Stop getting tested! They’re not going to cover you. You’re giving up vacation time and going on no pay status for what? Most of us have already had Covid and some didn’t even know it. Why put yourself in a bad situation?

Unregistered
    Oh and guess what… you’re only covered if your vaccinated. What a joke, forcing people to get it in order to be covered.

Unregistered
    Oh and guess what… you’re only covered if your vaccinated. What a joke, forcing people to get it in order to be covered.

Thats because when you moron anti vax idiots get sick and are hospitalized, we all get higher insurance premiums!

Maybe youll understand when your unvaccinated kids start getting sick, or God forbid, die from shiit that was curable decades ago with a vaccine!

You probably got the basic vaccines as a kid. Thank your parents you never got Polio, Diptheria. Whoopin Cough, Tetanus, etc....

I wonder how your kids will thank you????

Unregistered
    Thats because when you moron anti vax idiots get sick and are hospitalized, we all get higher insurance premiums!

Maybe youll understand when your unvaccinated kids start getting sick, or God forbid, die from shiit that was curable decades ago with a vaccine!

You probably got the basic vaccines as a kid. Thank your parents you never got Polio, Diptheria. Whoopin Cough, Tetanus, etc....

Maybe they'll send Morse code signals with their eyes from their Iron Lung!

Unregistered

Vaccine and Immunity

The vaccine doesn't make you immune from COVID. It only supposedly lessens the severity if you contract it and it doesn't prevent a vaccinated person from spreading it if they have COVID. Not the same as the other vaccines (polio, diphtheria- pertussis/whooping cough-tetanus, measles-mumps-rubella.) I got the vaccines due to several risk factors...so if I contract it the severity of it should be reduced.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast