Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I replied on another thread on this blog that has become a place for nothing more than BS and for people to talk smack about other people. Whoever is talking garbage about the PBA and whoever is defending the PBA… both sides need to shut the hell up you’re both worthless. I cannot recall a time that I have seen so many officers, disciplined, written up, suspended, terminated, even 39’d with charges filed by the SAO. NONE OF THE UNIONS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB. So again… stop coming on here talking crap because none of you are doing your jobs. Our contracts have been junk, and the defense during disciplinary actions has been non existent. Maybe if you guys spent less time on here, and less time taking photo ops, then maybe you would be getting better reviews from the voting members. One thing is clear, a change is needed. So whenever the elections are going to be held doesn’t matter. The members need to decide who “WE” are going to elect, not who you all talk and no action unions tell us who we should vote for.
Go take your meds Dan. Idiota.