Natalie transferred
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Natalie transferred

Natalie Martinez transferred to patrol. You scammed for years now get your patrol car. I hope she ends up on midnights Little Haiti.

Unregistered
    I hope its true that she was transferred, but that one should not be a L.E.O. She is a disgrace to the organization and unethical.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope its true that she was transferred, but that one should not be a L.E.O. She is a disgrace to the organization and unethical.

Ha. Majority of the department is filled of unethical mf’ers

Unregistered
    Karma!!! She will finally have to work.

Unregistered
    That woman should be fired and arrestediiu used like the Papiers.

Unregistered

Wonder Woman won't be able to handle the supervisor position in Patrol. The entitled one likes the good life too much! She will resign or develop another staff member CLOSE relationship to shield her from work or responsibility.

Unregistered
    The woman is a who re! Used and played the papiers like a fiddle. She got cushy jobs, nice equipment and vehicles for years, scammed overtime and cheated on her promotional exams. Papier was so puss y blinded with this hole that he gave her the money to buy her Brickel condo, bmw, breast and teeth implants. But now the fun is over. 👎 time to move on.

Unregistered
    The woman is a who re! Used and played the papiers like a fiddle. She got cushy jobs, nice equipment and vehicles for years, scammed overtime and cheated on her promotional exams. Papier was so puss y blinded with this hole that he gave her the money to buy her Brickel condo, bmw, breast and teeth implants. But now the fun is over. 👎 time to move on.
    The heat is on! This one will breakdown and turn states evidence witness ,if called in for interrogation. for alleged exam cheating, misappropriated overtime(Theft). The alleged sex acts for staff promotion are not going to be pursued criminally.

Lying under oath doom Wonder Woman! She was pale yesterday when advised about the transfer.

Unregistered
    That’s why she walks like she going fall on her face. The breast are probably to heavy for her and it’s Messing with her back.

Unregistered
    So who's the lucky crew, that get to experience her, great leadership and professional? I bet whoever the Lt. is, isn't to happy. Yet, she'll survive. You think Papier having buyer remorse, yet? There is a lessen here, don't sh!t where you eat! All that money spend and what does he have to show for it now?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast