Rip

Thread: Rip

Unregistered

Rip

Rest In Peace Sheriff Henderson. He was a real sheriff, unlike this RINO we have now

Unregistered
    I agree, RIP Sheriff Cal Henderson. Shame on you OP for polluting his memory with such spite. You are an arzehole and I would slap the shitz out of you if I had the opportunity. Using your own agenda in the name or deceased retired Sheriff Henderson is disgraceful.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree, RIP Sheriff Cal Henderson. Shame on you OP for polluting his memory with such spite. You are an arzehole and I would slap the shitz out of you if I had the opportunity. Using your own agenda in the name or deceased retired Sheriff Henderson is disgraceful.
    Sorry dude, I know Chad is your idol and there was never any disrespect intended for Sheriff Henderson. Your nor Chad could hold Sheriff Henderson’s jock strap. Now, go f$&@ yourself!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry dude, I know Chad is your idol and there was never any disrespect intended for Sheriff Henderson. Your nor Chad could hold Sheriff Henderson’s jock strap. Now, go f$&@ yourself!
    It’s ok brother. I know where u are coming from. Cal was a real cop and he ran this agency from the point of view of a real cop.

RIP Cal