Bye-Bye
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye-Bye

Unregistered

Bye-Bye

Another one bites the dust. All I can say is, it sure took long enough for karma to kick in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another one bites the dust. All I can say is, it sure took long enough for karma to kick in.
    Oh? Do tell!

Unregistered
    I hate to sound like an owl, but WHO?

Unregistered
    Is Bob finally getting kicked out of office???? All he hires is corrupt mall cops who don’t do NOTHING for the county but KISS HIS ASS!!! Bob should’ve NEVER been sheriff!!!!!!! People is SRC…. IMPEACH HIM. NOW!

Unregistered
    Who got fired??

Unregistered
    Who got fired??
    The only person who needs to get FIRED is BOB JOHNSON. SRCSO is one of the MOST corrupt agencies I’ve ever seen!!!! If you don’t agree….YOU ARE BLIND. Can any of you miscreants even give ONE reason why you LIKE working for SRCSO????? NO!

Unregistered
    The only person who needs to get FIRED is BOB JOHNSON. SRCSO is one of the MOST corrupt agencies I’ve ever seen!!!! If you don’t agree….YOU ARE BLIND. Can any of you miscreants even give ONE reason why you LIKE working for SRCSO????? NO!
    Run for sheriff and change things.

Unregistered
    Give reasons as to why you think Sheriff Johnson is corrupt.

Unregistered
    Crazy how he has people so mind fuked.
    Annoyed more like it. He isn't smart enough to mind fk anyone.

Unregistered
    Calling BS The only stuff on here is about BJ undoubtedly his butt kissing mods will delete it. I bet no body was fired just a bunch of lies delete that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast