How to get a recruiter to respond. No Trolls.

Unregistered

How to get a recruiter to respond. No Trolls.

I’ve called both recruiters a few times with no answer and left both voicemails. I’ve emailed both as and it’s been almost 2 weeks with no response. How do I get them to respond. I have many questions I need answered in regards to applying, timelines and timeline for me since I’m working on going to the reserves from active duty to go work for FHP. Please no trolls. FHP is my go to department and I’ve done all the research I can.

Unregistered
    The two recruiters are absolutely useless and lazy. You should call any FHP troop headquarters and ask for the “background investigator”. They should be able to get you everything you need to know. The best one I know is Trooper Daniel Lavalle in Tampa. The tampa main office number is 813-558-1800.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve called both recruiters a few times with no answer and left both voicemails. I’ve emailed both as and it’s been almost 2 weeks with no response. How do I get them to respond. I have many questions I need answered in regards to applying, timelines and timeline for me since I’m working on going to the reserves from active duty to go work for FHP. Please no trolls. FHP is my go to department and I’ve done all the research I can.
    Just apply now. It's a long and stressful application process, so you might as well get started now.

Schedule and take the Florida CBAT test now as it's a requirement for you to advance through the FHP application process.
    https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/CJSTC/O...ties-Test.aspx

Unregistered

I see you movie star

LOL! What does the recruiter Trooper S.R. do in Lakeland? He is never available and unfortunately plays the system. Embarrassment

Unregistered
    What questions do you have?

Unregistered

Easy Fix

My son had so many problems contacting a recruiter he finally gave up and went to another agency. Tally should test them to be sure they respond to all calls and emails. Anyone caught not responding should be put back on the road immediately and get someone in there who cares for an agency that's having such a hard time recruiting people this is an easy fix.

Unregistered
    My son had so many problems contacting a recruiter he finally gave up and went to another agency. Tally should test them to be sure they respond to all calls and emails. Anyone caught not responding should be put back on the road immediately and get someone in there who cares for an agency that's having such a hard time recruiting people this is an easy fix.
    AGREED! While I am not in that department, I work directly with the recruiter in my area. It (He) is a waste of a position. All he does is walk around the station, talk to anyone who will listen for 30 minutes at a time, and drink coffee. Never at recruitment events, job fairs, etc. I even tell him about them and he shrugs them off. Let's not forget he is always begging for help and money for handouts. Ridiculous.

I have personally sent him 7 people in the last three months and not ONE has been called back. All but one has gone to the SO. This (and he) is BS!

Unregistered
    Tara did a fantastic job then promoted.The rest are a waste of oxygen.The one in C is such a joke. He doesn't do anything. He literally collects a paycheck while doing nothing other than schedule off duty at the lakeland station.