Cluster fu$k chief Ed Caneva aka cokneva - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    He is such a turd. Has anyone noticed that nobody lasts working for this person? Director you promoted him, are you paying attention or are you continuing to hide from yet another cancer under your command? Patterson aren’t you going to inquire about this guy? Mayor what’s your take on the lack of leadership in MDPD?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is such a turd. Has anyone noticed that nobody lasts working for this person? Director you promoted him, are you paying attention or are you continuing to hide from yet another cancer under your command? Patterson aren’t you going to inquire about this guy? Mayor what’s your take on the lack of leadership in MDPD?
    Him and Srt 1 should bang already.

Unregistered
    Him and Srt 1 should bang already.
    I can’t believe the mayor said that!! Now that’s controversial.

Unregistered
    Patterson really likes the guy. Someone saw them having coffee. He is the next AD.

Unregistered
    Patterson really likes the guy. Someone saw them having coffee. He is the next AD.
    Caneva does fit in politically with the current mayoral administration, which are Democrats. Caneva also is a Democrat. In that way, I can see how their shared political ideology is an asset. However, it doesn’t change the fact that he is such a pill. But the fact is, it’s worked for him all these years. Not by being “Mr Cool Supervisor”. He’s always been nothing but a hard ass, even when he was an officer. He hasn’t changed really at all. And he is fiercely loyal, even to a fault.

Unregistered
    Caneva does fit in politically with the current mayoral administration, which are Democrats. Caneva also is a Democrat. In that way, I can see how their shared political ideology is an asset. However, it doesn’t change the fact that he is such a pill. But the fact is, it’s worked for him all these years. Not by being “Mr Cool Supervisor”. He’s always been nothing but a hard ass, even when he was an officer. He hasn’t changed really at all. And he is fiercely loyal, even to a fault.
    Caneva is this you trying to explain how you would be a good for for the Mayor? What a sad sad life you must live. You were a “hard ass” as an officer? LOL

You were a joke in the Marine Corp, you were a joke as an officer and you continue to be a joke today. You are an overwhelmingly narcissistic frustrated man who backstabbed your way to the most hated Director in the history of this agency, and continue backstab your way into the graces of this sad and confused excuse for a director.

You are loyal to no one, which is why you have 2 friends in this agency. Not because you are a hardass, but because you are a d;@&Head.

Unregistered
    Caneva is this you trying to explain how you would be a good for for the Mayor? What a sad sad life you must live. You were a “hard ass” as an officer? LOL

You were a joke in the Marine Corp, you were a joke as an officer and you continue to be a joke today. You are an overwhelmingly narcissistic frustrated man who backstabbed your way to the most hated Director in the history of this agency, and continue backstab your way into the graces of this sad and confused excuse for a director.

You are loyal to no one, which is why you have 2 friends in this agency. Not because you are a hardass, but because you are a d;@&Head.
    Man I disagree. It seems like a lot of people like him.

Unregistered
    Yeah I know 3 people who like him.

He himself and his reflection.

Unregistered
    Are the gay rumors true?

Unregistered
    Are the gay rumors true?
    Caneva can suck a golf ball through a garden hose while twerking on a carrot 🥕 the man is a master multi tasker

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234