Cluster fu$k chief Ed Caneva aka cokneva
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Cluster fu$k chief Ed Caneva aka cokneva

Stop talking crap about the other chiefs and a ded. You never know who is listening in the cp. We are tired of hearing how great you are. Cava and Patterson know you are dumb as rocks. And stop Following them around. When I heard you say that you don't know what the department will do when you leave, bro are you serious. Have your heard youtself. And now your telling everyone that someone actually said you should run for sheriff. They must be as stupid as you are. Even Roger thinks you are a wire short of moron.

And nobody wants to be mentored by you. You don't even know how the operation s run cuz you busy kissing a$$ ..cava saw that first hand

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop talking crap about the other chiefs and a ded. You never know who is listening in the cp. We are tired of hearing how great you are. Cava and Patterson know you are dumb as rocks. And stop Following them around. When I heard you say that you don't know what the department will do when you leave, bro are you serious. Have your heard youtself. And now your telling everyone that someone actually said you should run for sheriff. They must be as stupid as you are. Even Roger thinks you are a wire short of moron.

And nobody wants to be mentored by you. You don't even know how the operation s run cuz you busy kissing a$$ ..cava saw that first hand
    Roger is a POS. Can’t wait for you to retire.

Unregistered
    That entire circus could have been run better by Ringling Bros.

Unregistered
    That entire circus could have been run better by Ringling Bros.
    What’s so weird to me is that all the brass think they did a great job. It’s hilarious.

Unregistered
    Come on man even Biden knows he’s on a whole other level. Heheheheh

Unregistered
    If he knows you on here. You gone.

Unregistered
    If he knows you on here. You gone.
    For sure. There isn’t a more insecure, vindictive, or paranoid little man out there than him. In other words, he’s fuggin nuts. He sees ghosts and shadows around every corner.

Unregistered
    For sure. There isn’t a more insecure, vindictive, or paranoid little man out there than him. In other words, he’s fuggin nuts. He sees ghosts and shadows around every corner.
    Insane in the Membrane.

Unregistered
    Back to the top 🤣

Unregistered
    Back to the top 🤣
    I’ve never met anyone who likes him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast