When is the stampede to Human Resources? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3301262]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep, just look at the part time cpo's,,all in the family photo,must be nice, good use of tax money, yet they cry the money blues when you ask for needed equipment
    Oh please. What equipment do you not have? I’m all ears.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3301305]

Oh please. What equipment do you not have? I’m all ears.
    Good question, well a while back we were asked to provide suggestions on equipment, I suggested ballastic shields, they said no, never happen, seems getting rid of those worthless, full benefits part timers would fund the entire patrol bureau with shields,,,,so there's that Pear (or friend of)

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3301314]

Good question, well a while back we were asked to provide suggestions on equipment, I suggested ballastic shields, they said no, never happen, seems getting rid of those worthless, full benefits part timers would fund the entire patrol bureau with shields,,,,so there's that Pear (or friend of)
    You don’t even know how to use a ballistic shield. How bout cutting the 25 and out benefits for insurance. That would buy your shield. So it’s pointless what your asking.

Unregistered

Pear1 is buying body cams that's why there is no money for ballistic shields.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3301320]

You don’t even know how to use a ballistic shield. How bout cutting the 25 and out benefits for insurance. That would buy your shield. So it’s pointless what your asking.
    Calm down General Love

Unregistered

Every supervisor on the road has a ballistic shield dumbass

Unregistered
    Jailer morale has reached rock bottom, mandatory OT is maxed out to offset the staffing shortage, more people leaving than cadets in the academy and no hope of attracting more qualified applicants and retain veterans. The jail is totally FUBAR.

Pear1 has managed to do the impossible - promote morons who can't run a hot dog stand to run the jail and push morale even lower. It takes an incredible amount of incompetence to accomplish this but they did it. It will be fun to see Pear1 blow his top when he realizes how badly the jail is managed but he has nobody to blame but himself because he is the one who picked and signed off on these imbeciles.

Unregistered
    Jailer morale has reached rock bottom, mandatory OT is maxed out to offset the staffing shortage, more people leaving than cadets in the academy and no hope of attracting more qualified applicants and retain veterans. The jail is totally FUBAR.

Pear1 has managed to do the impossible - promote morons who can't run a hot dog stand to run the jail and push morale even lower. It takes an incredible amount of incompetence to accomplish this but they did it. It will be fun to see Pear1 blow his top when he realizes how badly the jail is managed but he has nobody to blame but himself because he is the one who picked and signed off on these imbeciles.
    There is always someone to blame. That's the first thing you learn in leadership. Pear 1 will never admit, he's made a mistake. Changing up the hours might help. Day's 5-8's hour, Afternoon and nights 4-10's. I worked the jail, a while back, started off at the med, then max. Once the female one opened, I was on night's, Hated being assigned there. We had some pretty cool supervisor's and good crews'. Except those that worked in booking. If your going to work in the jail, thinking at least you have your foot in the door and try for the road div. F&F is the only way to get transferred. I worked 5 years there and seeing I was never going to get out. I left and went to work for Miami P.D. The grass is NOT always greener, elsewhere. Look at it as a paycheck, nothing more and not expecting more. You won't be disappointed. Most I remember, went back to school, while working

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12