BSO Detention to be downsizing/ Privatization - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kiss the jailers good bye, DLE will be running the Courthouse!!! WooHoo all that extra O.T.
    Tony will lose the districts first. You’ll soon be out of a job laughing boy.

Unregistered
    is slimy sam fields still around????the weak feckless county commissionhas no clue.mayor dean can be the next sheriff. a total freakshow

Unregistered
    Tony will lose the districts first. You’ll soon be out of a job laughing boy.
    I’m in the DROP Turn key hack…so GFY!

Unregistered
    for those who were there at the time, privatization was a very real threat.of course the sunsentinel and other liberal media will try to stir public sentiment. with jail population declining, perhaps a reduced staff. for many, dod is just a secondary job anyway.go to the main jail on friday when some are selling cakes, pies, dinners etc. others do credit restoration (except their own),another higher ranking individual sells cookware.the rest are at the strip clubs, or bed hopping. if you want to know "whos doing who", ask the inmates, who see it all.with the reduced savings perhaps it can be used for a hooked on phonics for a certain county commissioner. best of luck to all the jail employees who actually put in a full days work. theres still a few left
    My pension is at 121000 *****.
    How was your day!!

Unregistered
    LOL, and you WONT be getting that 100K per year because you will be repurposed as Detention Tech. Now go make me a sammich saggy pants.
    Pension at 121000
    Thank u very much dod

Unregistered
    Kiss the jailers good bye, DLE will be running the Courthouse!!! WooHoo all that extra O.T.
    Glad I'm out with 121000 pension Good ot fellows

Unregistered
    yeah lets get dle to run the jails. if you have a condo nearby you can watch inmates rappel down the side of the building while you're swilling down ****tails.

Unregistered
    My pension is at 121000 *****.
    How was your day!!
    Yeah sure it is Jailer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12