Total embarrassment - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brother. There is nothing I want more than to see this POS go to prison. But I took an hour out of my life awhile back looking for anything that would support that anything with substance will come out of Arizonas challenge on the vote, or fraud. I found nothing written or otherwise remotely indicating that the topic is even being looked at or being taken seriously in any state. To suggest that something is going to magically appear in the courts taking down elected officials simply doesn't seem feasible. In fact, other states dont even appear to be pursuing the subject anymore. I hate the dancing douche with a passion, but election fraud is not even in the cards for him. If I missed something, please provide a credible link that indicates Arizona or any other state has traction on this topic. Be safe.

Not true. Search election audits in Pennsylvania & Michigan on Duck Duck Go. Stay away from left leaning liberal Google trash

Unregistered
    West Park/ Pembroke Park Chief (District Captain) have been missing in action for more than a year and half.
    Rarely come to work and never work a full week. Some of the complaints was about her district over 1 1/2 hours to restore an accident in a city less than two miles. Deputies not being seen driving through the neighborhoods and returning calls to city officials. Detectives can’t solved a crime if it was committed in front of them. Word is she is still working from home on a COVID-19 schedule.

Unregistered
    Total arrogance by BSO not to show up today. However, I think they know that their scam is officially uncovered. Geller is either clueless or is lying to Cooper City. We do not bid for district assignments although he said we do. DLE only bids for shift and days off. The sheriff has sole authority of where a deputy works. This is how he scams contract cities into paying higher payouts before retirement. A guy with a lot of sick time will get transferred into a city district just before leaving BSO. This way the 50-70k sick pay is transferred to a city, not the county. Even going on for years

Unregistered
    Where was the Cooper City Captain? Send your zone deputy but can’t walk across the parking lot yourself? This is why BSO will continue to fail. Captains are NOT leaders. They are fluff positions

Unregistered
    Pembroke Park dude over there should be ashamed of himself, whiny little pos. Filing an IA complaint because he was being a fkin nosey b!tch on a scene where the road was blocked.. clown says he was a cop but sounds like a sniveling pandering politician to me.

"Militant looking" uniforms... lol get the fu*k outta here with that nonsense. We have the lamest uniforms in the county by far. Polyester dress pants with no pockets and a dorky ass vest with a couple of pouches on it.. oooo so scary!

Unregistered
    Because if all the employees who keep getting fired and screwed over by this command nobody trusts this place anymore. It is literally what is being this place e to the ground. It has to stop damn man.

Unregistered
    Did you expect anything different from this Haitian Sensation?

Unregistered
    They have to stop wrongfully punishing deputies and stop violating rights. The policemen bill of rights is being spit on by the bso command. It’s fo to stop and it’s got to stop now before its too late. And too late isn’t far off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where was the Cooper City Captain? Send your zone deputy but can’t walk across the parking lot yourself? This is why BSO will continue to fail. Captains are NOT leaders. They are fluff positions
    I agree. The Captains are there to address their cities concerns and bring them to their Majors and so on. But if I was a Captain or Major, I would make sure I was always available for the city. Most of the time being available is key to solving problems. Why have Captains and Majors if you are always running to the Sheriff. I am available Sheriff, If you need me. We can make the green machine great again.

Unregistered
    This great pretender is way in over his head..this is why he preferred to have lunch at bliss

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast