Total embarrassment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Total embarrassment

Today, 8 city mayors and the Broward County mayor attended a meeting in Cooper City to discuss costs of services and rebates money. Just hours before the meeting started, BSO advised the group that nobody from BSO would be attending. BSO feels that they do not have to answer to any of their (vendors) contract cities. This should be very alarming to anyone at BSO.

The so called leader of the agency thinks his ego is more important than keeping jobs for his employees. This is seriously beginning to snowball and fire rescue should be just as concerned because Hallandale was vocal today about pulling out and warned other cities not to join BSO.

I understand people not wanting Israel back at BSO and the voted for Tony just to keep him out but we need to identify a viable candidate if we are to survive. Pollack, Jones, Vasquez, Clark all have no chance at success. Is there anyone out there that we can convince to run?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today, 8 city mayors and the Broward County mayor attended a meeting in Cooper City to discuss costs of services and rebates money. Just hours before the meeting started, BSO advised the group that nobody from BSO would be attending. BSO feels that they do not have to answer to any of their (vendors) contract cities. This should be very alarming to anyone at BSO.

The so called leader of the agency thinks his ego is more important than keeping jobs for his employees. This is seriously beginning to snowball and fire rescue should be just as concerned because Hallandale was vocal today about pulling out and warned other cities not to join BSO.

I understand people not wanting Israel back at BSO and the voted for Tony just to keep him out but we need to identify a viable candidate if we are to survive. Pollack, Jones, Vasquez, Clark all have no chance at success. Is there anyone out there that we can convince to run?
    The cities aren’t the vendors, FYI, BSO is the vendor. The cities are the clients who hired us.

Unregistered
    What does any of that do to help us now? The next elect is in 2024!!!! We are stuck with Tony for 3 1/2 more years. Thanks, Broward voters!

Unregistered

Well I heard they had a free buffet at bliss honoring law enforcement. So all 5th floor staff was busy there....

Unregistered
    I posted here a long time ago that Tony was put in by Soros & the Clintons to destroy BSO & turn. Broward into a Portland shithole. Don’t worry tho he’ll be gone before that can happen. The governor is just waiting for Arizona to release the audit findings before he has Tony removed & indicted. Have faith friends

Unregistered
    What does any of that do to help us now? The next elect is in 2024!!!! We are stuck with Tony for 3 1/2 more years. Thanks, Broward voters!
    No we are not. Be patient. Tony partook in a rigged election. Wait and see

Unregistered
    https://cooper.granicus.com/MediaPla...=2&clip_id=451

Link to the hearing today. It minute mark 26 on says it all

Unregistered
    No we are not. Be patient. Tony partook in a rigged election. Wait and see
    Brother. There is nothing I want more than to see this POS go to prison. But I took an hour out of my life awhile back looking for anything that would support that anything with substance will come out of Arizonas challenge on the vote, or fraud. I found nothing written or otherwise remotely indicating that the topic is even being looked at or being taken seriously in any state. To suggest that something is going to magically appear in the courts taking down elected officials simply doesn't seem feasible. In fact, other states dont even appear to be pursuing the subject anymore. I hate the dancing douche with a passion, but election fraud is not even in the cards for him. If I missed something, please provide a credible link that indicates Arizona or any other state has traction on this topic. Be safe.

Unregistered
    As long as Greg tony is sheriff, BSO is done. He is incapable of knowing what happens within his own budget. Pretty sad that our union proved everything that was said today in 2018 when they paid for an audit

Unregistered
    Brother. There is nothing I want more than to see this POS go to prison. But I took an hour out of my life awhile back looking for anything that would support that anything with substance will come out of Arizonas challenge on the vote, or fraud. I found nothing written or otherwise remotely indicating that the topic is even being looked at or being taken seriously in any state. To suggest that something is going to magically appear in the courts taking down elected officials simply doesn't seem feasible. In fact, other states dont even appear to be pursuing the subject anymore. I hate the dancing douche with a passion, but election fraud is not even in the cards for him. If I missed something, please provide a credible link that indicates Arizona or any other state has traction on this topic. Be safe.

Not true brother. Stop searching on google. They only let you see what they want you to see. Google is an extreme liberal agenda site. Search on Duck Duck Go audits in Pennsylvania & Michigan. Google is suppressing a lot of election information.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast