Funny how the building collapse isn’t local news #1 anymore - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem with you Jose is you are well aware and know blacks do not use the terms like,

" Plantain eaters, spics, or wet backs". Those are all white anglo hate terms and you know this is true. Yet you immediately attack black people as if you know the poster is a black.

Unfortunately, no matter how many blacks apologize, agree with, support and defend the Cuban people, you cannot change your blatant racism you were raised to have against your fellow black people or officers you come in contact with.

Put your hatred for black people aside. Go out and protest with the Cuban people for their freedom. Please get therapy for all the hate and animosity you have towards blacks. Realize that white people and officers post negative post against Cubans on this site. I guess blacks are a easy target for cops and politicians?

Not all blacks eat watermelons and fried chicken. I actually like Sergio's and La Carreta to be honest with you.

Take care and be safe.
    You are one ignorant SOB. You come here and you use the term “Jose” to try to demean a reasonable post with no intent to hurt anyone. You claim “blacks do not to use derogatory terms” but that is your opening salvo. You are not stupid because of your skin color. You are stupid because that is who you are. Plenty of Cuban American cops have helped the black community for decades so stick that “Jose” comment where it fits idiot.

Unregistered
    The problem with you Jose is you are well aware and know blacks do not use the terms like,

" Plantain eaters, spics, or wet backs". Those are all white anglo hate terms and you know this is true. Yet you immediately attack black people as if you know the poster is a black.

Unfortunately, no matter how many blacks apologize, agree with, support and defend the Cuban people, you cannot change your blatant racism you were raised to have against your fellow black people or officers you come in contact with.

Put your hatred for black people aside. Go out and protest with the Cuban people for their freedom. Please get therapy for all the hate and animosity you have towards blacks. Realize that white people and officers post negative post against Cubans on this site. I guess blacks are a easy target for cops and politicians?

Not all blacks eat watermelons and fried chicken. I actually like Sergio's and La Carreta to be honest with you.

Take care and be safe.
    Cubans protest a 62 year dictatorship peacefully Jermaine. Your kind though lives off the government and can’t never be pleased. You are always coming up with a gimmick to bump the system. Here is your latest trick: Project rats invading stores in mass to steal at will. If you had any sense of decency, this is the behavior you would be denouncing.

Take care and stay safe.

https://abc7news.com/10869696/

Unregistered
    I believe the original post referred to Cubans as “plantain eaters”. I believe blacks would be just as upset as Cubans if an idiot came on here to call them “watermelon eaters”. Prejudicial statements are not only hurled at blacks in these pages. They are hurled most often against Cubans. Get your facts straight.
    Cubans are some of the most racist people against blacks. They are just as bad as the anglos and everyone knows it. They really believe they are white but haven’t gotten the memo they are from a third world banana republic who come to this country on floating doors.

Unregistered
    Cubans protest a 62 year dictatorship peacefully Jermaine. Your kind though lives off the government and can’t never be pleased. You are always coming up with a gimmick to bump the system. Here is your latest trick: Project rats invading stores in mass to steal at will. If you had any sense of decency, this is the behavior you would be denouncing.

Take care and stay safe.

Again,

Please seek professional help and therapy for your racist condition. Hopefully you are not a Cuban cop. But if you are be blessed. I forgive you for your ignorance and low self esteem.

Unregistered

Take care and stay safe.

If you had any commonsense, you would know that is not the entire black community idiot.

Unregistered

Take care and stay safe.

TROLL ALERT!

You are likely a 16 year old pos living with mom and still nourishing off her maternal glands. You are not a cop, since you’d know that trend is decades old and you’d know that is the reason why mall cops exist.

Also, throwing racial bombs from behind a Cuban flag shows you have no dignity or pride for Cubans so I doubt your heritage as well. As a true Cuban, you’d know there are just as many Cubans from African descent as Cubans from Spanish descent.

Using the poorest and least educated from a racial / ethnic group of people as a representation of the whole group is just cheap trolling and does not belong on a police related board. We seasoned officers see right through you. GFO!

Unregistered
    You are one ignorant SOB. You come here and you use the term “Jose” to try to demean a reasonable post with no intent to hurt anyone. You claim “blacks do not to use derogatory terms” but that is your opening salvo. You are not stupid because of your skin color. You are stupid because that is who you are. Plenty of Cuban American cops have helped the black community for decades so stick that “Jose” comment where it fits idiot.
    Would you rather had been called a racist name like Tyrone, Leroy, or Jermaine?

That being said, I stand corrected and accept your grievance with honor. I missed understood the watermelon comment in your post. I have nothing against you black or Cubans.

But I must admit, being white Anglo has it's privileges not to have this low debate with so called intelligent Cops.

Be safe

Unregistered
    You guys are a bunch of pussies. Stop complaining so much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123