Funny how the building collapse isn’t local news #1 anymore - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how ever since these plantain eating Cubans went to the streets and are allowed to block traffic the local news stopped talking about the building collapse we all know was because the politicians were looking the other way on code violations as long as their bag of money kept coming
    And by Surfside politicians you mean Jews so don’t blame Cubans for the behind-the-scene payouts that happen at Surfside.

Unregistered
    In total agreement. At least Cubans pay for their plantains while blacks wait for their government handout and burn the local store out of spite to soothe their hatred for whitey.
    Everytime a racist white anglo makes a post against the Cubans, you Cubans immediately attack black people. Stop thinking all of these racist post are from blacks. Whitey does talk big shiit against you Cubans or have you forgotten they do not consider you all Anglo White.

They hate when you all dare to speak spanish on the stations or on a routine call. They marched against you during Elian Garcia's protest for freedom.

By the way, why didn't you Cubans protest or march when a Republican President Donald Trump was on office for four years before he lost his re-election?

You all vote majority Republican and could have actually got something done under Donald Trump.

4 years of Trump and he didn't do one single thing for Cuba not one. Yet you want a Liberal old man President Biden to do something all of a sudden.

Even the Liberal Obama did more than the good old Donald Trump when it came to Cuba.

You Cubans waited until Trump was out of Office to start this protest. I guess you knew he wasn't going to do shiiit for the poor Cuban people on that island. What a shame but Trump 2024 right?

Maybe in 2024 when Trumo wins we may see something get done about Cuba. Don't trust a Liberal to go into Cuba to do anything!

Cubans vote Republican so just wait on it.

Unregistered
    Everytime a racist white anglo makes a post against the Cubans, you Cubans immediately attack black people. Stop thinking all of these racist post are from blacks. Whitey does talk big shiit against you Cubans or have you forgotten they do not consider you all Anglo White.

They hate when you all dare to speak spanish on the stations or on a routine call. They marched against you during Elian Garcia's protest for freedom.

By the way, why didn't you Cubans protest or march when a Republican President Donald Trump was on office for four years before he lost his re-election?

You all vote majority Republican and could have actually got something done under Donald Trump.

4 years of Trump and he didn't do one single thing for Cuba not one. Yet you want a Liberal old man President Biden to do something all of a sudden.

Even the Liberal Obama did more than the good old Donald Trump when it came to Cuba.

You Cubans waited until Trump was out of Office to start this protest. I guess you knew he wasn't going to do shiiit for the poor Cuban people on that island. What a shame but Trump 2024 right?

Maybe in 2024 when Trumo wins we may see something get done about Cuba. Don't trust a Liberal to go into Cuba to do anything!

Cubans vote Republican so just wait on it.
    My Anglo brothers embrace me as one of their own. Stahl always attends the HPOA yearly pig roast and even got me a ceremonial pointy hat and white sheet so I can attend his social clubs monthly meetings.

Unregistered
    Funny how ever since these plantain eating Cubans went to the streets and are allowed to block traffic the local news stopped talking about the building collapse we all know was because the politicians were looking the other way on code violations as long as their bag of money kept coming
    Here is an inconvenient fact for you hater. Today, Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world, flew his privately funded rocket into space. His celebratory dinner? Arroz con pollo and plantains- his adopted CUBAN grandmother’s recipe! Bet you did not know he was adopted by a Cuban father and raised here in South Florida. Try to top that hater! Bet plantains will taste a lot better for you from now on.

Unregistered
    Here is an inconvenient fact for you hater. Today, Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world, flew his privately funded rocket into space. His celebratory dinner? Arroz con pollo and plantains- his adopted CUBAN grandmother’s recipe! Bet you did not know he was adopted by a Cuban father and raised here in South Florida. Try to top that hater! Bet plantains will taste a lot better for you from now on.
    A little shit talking on here and look what the Department did on IG. Good job Intra way to kill it.

Unregistered
    So I’m reading these comments and I’m trying to figure out the animosity. Especially the animosity towards the black community “crack smoking black thug” lol are you serious don’t stoop that low your assuming that the original poster is black and you true colors are starting to show. As an African-American who grew up in Miami I have plenty of Cuban friends who I call my brothers and sisters that I would die for. I understand the pain, However Here’s the truth, Cubans are mad because you guys feel like Blacks should be more involved in the protest correct me if I’m wrong? However what you fail to realize is that blacks are fighting against Systemic racism within our own country! As a matter of fact we’re fighting against discrimination within Miami. Do you know how many times I’ve seen an employer not hire someone because they don’t speak Spanish but then turn around and hire someone who only speak Spanish! Now tell me how is that fare?

Or better yet look at our police Department,

The problem is the police department needs to be neutral and not choose which group they will enforce the laws on. I’ll be the first to say I dont agree completely with the BLM movement. However when BLM Peacefully got onto I95 they were given a lawful order and a set time to disperse (leave). And Obviously the crowd Did not comply and was met with riot gear and teargas.

Now as for the protest Which occurred regarding the state of Cuba I seen people Disobey multiple lawful orders by police which were given to disperse From the 826. Obviously just like BLM the crowd refused to disperse Because rightfully so you guys are standing up for what you believe in and once again we stand with you. However the police department did not give the protesters a set time to leave or threaten them with teargas. The police help the illegal activity by blocking the roadway lol which I honestly don’t have a problem with but it looks extremely one sided. Which only adds more fuel to the fire that black don’t get there fear shake in this country.

Last but not least, at the end of the day I pray for the situation going on in Cuba 🇨🇺. I pray that we wise up and don’t make situations like this future divide us as a community. Love!

Thank you for this.

Unregistered
    Thank you for this.
    I believe the original post referred to Cubans as “plantain eaters”. I believe blacks would be just as upset as Cubans if an idiot came on here to call them “watermelon eaters”. Prejudicial statements are not only hurled at blacks in these pages. They are hurled most often against Cubans. Get your facts straight.

Unregistered
    I believe the original post referred to Cubans as “plantain eaters”. I believe blacks would be just as upset as Cubans if an idiot came on here to call them “watermelon eaters”. Prejudicial statements are not only hurled at blacks in these pages. They are hurled most often against Cubans. Get your facts straight.
    The problem with you Jose is you are well aware and know blacks do not use the terms like,

" Plantain eaters, spics, or wet backs". Those are all white anglo hate terms and you know this is true. Yet you immediately attack black people as if you know the poster is a black.

Unfortunately, no matter how many blacks apologize, agree with, support and defend the Cuban people, you cannot change your blatant racism you were raised to have against your fellow black people or officers you come in contact with.

Put your hatred for black people aside. Go out and protest with the Cuban people for their freedom. Please get therapy for all the hate and animosity you have towards blacks. Realize that white people and officers post negative post against Cubans on this site. I guess blacks are a easy target for cops and politicians?

Not all blacks eat watermelons and fried chicken. I actually like Sergio's and La Carreta to be honest with you.

Take care and be safe.

Unregistered
    So I’m reading these comments and I’m trying to figure out the animosity. Especially the animosity towards the black community “crack smoking black thug” lol are you serious don’t stoop that low your assuming that the original poster is black and you true colors are starting to show. As an African-American who grew up in Miami I have plenty of Cuban friends who I call my brothers and sisters that I would die for. I understand the pain, However Here’s the truth, Cubans are mad because you guys feel like Blacks should be more involved in the protest correct me if I’m wrong? However what you fail to realize is that blacks are fighting against Systemic racism within our own country! As a matter of fact we’re fighting against discrimination within Miami. Do you know how many times I’ve seen an employer not hire someone because they don’t speak Spanish but then turn around and hire someone who only speak Spanish! Now tell me how is that fare?

Or better yet look at our police Department,

The problem is the police department needs to be neutral and not choose which group they will enforce the laws on. I’ll be the first to say I dont agree completely with the BLM movement. However when BLM Peacefully got onto I95 they were given a lawful order and a set time to disperse (leave). And Obviously the crowd Did not comply and was met with riot gear and teargas.

Now as for the protest Which occurred regarding the state of Cuba I seen people Disobey multiple lawful orders by police which were given to disperse From the 826. Obviously just like BLM the crowd refused to disperse Because rightfully so you guys are standing up for what you believe in and once again we stand with you. However the police department did not give the protesters a set time to leave or threaten them with teargas. The police help the illegal activity by blocking the roadway lol which I honestly don’t have a problem with but it looks extremely one sided. Which only adds more fuel to the fire that black don’t get there fear shake in this country.

Last but not least, at the end of the day I pray for the situation going on in Cuba 🇨🇺. I pray that we wise up and don’t make situations like this future divide us as a community. Love!
    Great post.

However, you missed the point that the Cuban protesters were supported by the two largest police departments in Miami. Both Miami-Dade Police Department and The City of Miami Police Department are majority Cubans in both departments. You didn't really expect them to teargas and beat their relatives, friends and family did you? Of course they treated them differently.

Castro destroyed them people in Cuba. They originally trusted him in the overthrow of Batista, but once in power, Castro sided with the communist Soviet Union under Kruchev. Castro betrayed his 0wn Cuban people who trusted and supported him. He killed most of them, stole their property, and jailed those who dared to challenge him. In the 1980's he kicked them all out, emptied his prisons, and sent his Cubans to Miami on the Mariel Boatlift.

So yes they did peacefully protest. Yes they did block traffic. But one thing I will say is you have to give them credit. They did not throw rocks and bottles at the police or burn police vehicles the way those white liberal anarchists did. We all saw who was setting fires last year. They were out of town poor white trailer trash from Tennessee, Mississippi, and Virginia according to the A-forms.

They were not black or from Miami-Dade County.

In fact, the Cubans protested with honor and respect. I respect my Cuban brothers and sisters. If blacks can protest then why shouldn't they. If they got special treatment then good for them.

Whites never have to protest they just inserect the Capitol and get away with beating up cops.

Unregistered
    Great post.

However, you missed the point that the Cuban protesters were supported by the two largest police departments in Miami. Both Miami-Dade Police Department and The City of Miami Police Department are majority Cubans in both departments. You didn't really expect them to teargas and beat their relatives, friends and family did you? Of course they treated them differently.

Castro destroyed them people in Cuba. They originally trusted him in the overthrow of Batista, but once in power, Castro sided with the communist Soviet Union under Kruchev. Castro betrayed his 0wn Cuban people who trusted and supported him. He killed most of them, stole their property, and jailed those who dared to challenge him. In the 1980's he kicked them all out, emptied his prisons, and sent his Cubans to Miami on the Mariel Boatlift.

So yes they did peacefully protest. Yes they did block traffic. But one thing I will say is you have to give them credit. They did not throw rocks and bottles at the police or burn police vehicles the way those white liberal anarchists did. We all saw who was setting fires last year. They were out of town poor white trailer trash from Tennessee, Mississippi, and Virginia according to the A-forms.

They were not black or from Miami-Dade County.

In fact, the Cubans protested with honor and respect. I respect my Cuban brothers and sisters. If blacks can protest then why shouldn't they. If they got special treatment then good for them.

Whites never have to protest they just inserect the Capitol and get away with beating up cops.
    Thanks for the reply, and the education. You’re absolutely right which is why it’s good to have diversity within the police department. Which MDPD has been doing a lot better as far as representing everyone. Even though I’m not outside protesting I make sure to pray for the people of Cuba. I’ve spoke to many people within the black community who are Cheering you guys on. 🇨🇺🇻🇪 🇺🇸 🇿🇦🇯🇲🇭🇹🇲🇽🇵🇷

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast