Funny how the building collapse isn’t local news #1 anymore
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Funny how the building collapse isn’t local news #1 anymore

Funny how ever since these plantain eating Cubans went to the streets and are allowed to block traffic the local news stopped talking about the building collapse we all know was because the politicians were looking the other way on code violations as long as their bag of money kept coming

Unregistered
    They should assign the cases to Andy Garcia’s squad so he’ll actually be able to close some cases in the short amount of time he will last there! #trex

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how ever since these plantain eating Cubans went to the streets and are allowed to block traffic the local news stopped talking about the building collapse we all know was because the politicians were looking the other way on code violations as long as their bag of money kept coming
    It must be very miserable living under your rock for you to come here and write this nonsense. Of course you are ignorant- you have never read a Jose Marti verse, nor explored the exploits of Maceo or listened to a musical piece from Lecuona.
    All I can say to you is this, were it not for the interjections on US government in Cuba in 1952 and their forced placement of Fulgencio Batista on a small island there would not be a single Cuban in the US.
    For the time being though, you must swallow the fact that Cubans who came here with nothing are the most successful group of immigrants to ever come to the US and that is proven on every professional field from medicine, law, science, the arts, etc. And all the meanwhile here you are, a lowly human being living in the shadow of those Cubans. I hope you smell those plantains until the day you die. It is a fitting end for a dunce.

Unregistered
    All true. The politicians and “inspectors” are all a bunch of fricking sick greedy scumbags more concerned with getting their palms greased than actually doing anything they’re supposed to do. They should all burn in hell. And the local media has been throwing softballs to the Cuban community for too damn long. Somebody needs to talk about the racist, fascist pricks they are and stop taking about these “freedom loving” Cubans.

Unregistered
    Better a plantain eating Cuban than a crack smoking black thug killing another “innocent thug” who’s on his way to church at 0330.

Unregistered
    Better a plantain eating Cuban than a crack smoking black thug killing another “innocent thug” who’s on his way to church at 0330.
    Shut up malanga.

Unregistered
    So I’m reading these comments and I’m trying to figure out the animosity. Especially the animosity towards the black community “crack smoking black thug” lol are you serious don’t stoop that low your assuming that the original poster is black and you true colors are starting to show. As an African-American who grew up in Miami I have plenty of Cuban friends who I call my brothers and sisters that I would die for. I understand the pain, However Here’s the truth, Cubans are mad because you guys feel like Blacks should be more involved in the protest correct me if I’m wrong? However what you fail to realize is that blacks are fighting against Systemic racism within our own country! As a matter of fact we’re fighting against discrimination within Miami. Do you know how many times I’ve seen an employer not hire someone because they don’t speak Spanish but then turn around and hire someone who only speak Spanish! Now tell me how is that fare?

Or better yet look at our police Department,

The problem is the police department needs to be neutral and not choose which group they will enforce the laws on. I’ll be the first to say I dont agree completely with the BLM movement. However when BLM Peacefully got onto I95 they were given a lawful order and a set time to disperse (leave). And Obviously the crowd Did not comply and was met with riot gear and teargas.

Now as for the protest Which occurred regarding the state of Cuba I seen people Disobey multiple lawful orders by police which were given to disperse From the 826. Obviously just like BLM the crowd refused to disperse Because rightfully so you guys are standing up for what you believe in and once again we stand with you. However the police department did not give the protesters a set time to leave or threaten them with teargas. The police help the illegal activity by blocking the roadway lol which I honestly don’t have a problem with but it looks extremely one sided. Which only adds more fuel to the fire that black don’t get there fear shake in this country.

Last but not least, at the end of the day I pray for the situation going on in Cuba 🇨🇺. I pray that we wise up and don’t make situations like this future divide us as a community. Love!

Unregistered

So I’m reading these comments and I’m trying to figure out the animosity. Especially the animosity towards the black community “crack smoking black thug” lol are you serious don’t stoop that low your assuming that the original poster is black and you true colors are starting to show. As an African-American who grew up in Miami I have plenty of Cuban friends who I call my brothers and sisters that I would die for. I understand the pain, However Here’s the truth, Cubans are mad because you guys feel like Blacks should be more involved in the protest correct me if I’m wrong? However what you fail to realize is that blacks are fighting against Systemic racism within our own country! As a matter of fact we’re fighting against discrimination within Miami. Do you know how many times I’ve seen an employer not hire someone because they don’t speak Spanish but then turn around and hire someone who only speak Spanish! Now tell me how is that fare?

Or better yet look at our police Department,

The problem is the police department needs to be neutral and not choose which group they will enforce the laws on. I’ll be the first to say I dont agree completely with the BLM movement. However when BLM Peacefully got onto I95 they were given a lawful order and a set time to disperse (leave). And Obviously the crowd Did not comply and was met with riot gear and teargas.

Now as for the protest Which occurred regarding the state of Cuba I seen people Disobey multiple lawful orders by police which were given to disperse From the 826. Obviously just like BLM the crowd refused to disperse Because rightfully so you guys are standing up for what you believe in and once again we stand with you. However the police department did not give the protesters a set time to leave or threaten them with teargas. The police help the illegal activity by blocking the roadway lol which I honestly don’t have a problem with but it looks extremely one sided. Which only adds more fuel to the fire that black don’t get there fear shake in this country.

Last but not least, at the end of the day I pray for the situation going on in Cuba 🇨🇺. I pray that we wise up and don’t make situations like this future divide us as a community. Love!

Unregistered
    All true. The politicians and “inspectors” are all a bunch of fricking sick greedy scumbags more concerned with getting their palms greased than actually doing anything they’re supposed to do. They should all burn in hell. And the local media has been throwing softballs to the Cuban community for too damn long. Somebody needs to talk about the racist, fascist pricks they are and stop taking about these “freedom loving” Cubans.
    You know, it must be hard to be Puerto Rican. Always showing your hate for Cubans and meanwhile polluting every single area you settle in. Orlando used to be a nice place but now it looks no different than La Perla, that cesspool you call a barrio in San Juan.
    Are you aware that Spanish colonists used Puerto Rico as a dumping ground for all mentally ill, lame and criminals from other colonies in the Caribbean? That is the mold you come from you little boricua. Now run and eat some of that arroz con gandul crap that fuels your lame brain.

Unregistered
    In total agreement. At least Cubans pay for their plantains while blacks wait for their government handout and burn the local store out of spite to soothe their hatred for whitey.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast