Cuban Protest

Thread: Cuban Protest

Unregistered

Cuban Protest

I see our agency still has not learned how do deal with a protest. Get these people out of the roadway!!! They do not have a right to block traffic. It is not peaceful when they walk out in front of traffic and block vehicles from getting where they want to go. Remember those drivers pay taxes as well. Break out the paddy wagons!!!

Unregistered
    I see our agency still has not learned how to deal with a protest. Get these people out of the roadway!!! They do not have a right to block traffic. It is not peaceful when they walk out in front of traffic and block vehicles from getting where they want to go. Remember those drivers pay taxes as well. Break out the paddy wagons!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see our agency still has not learned how to deal with a protest. Get these people out of the roadway!!! They do not have a right to block traffic. It is not peaceful when they walk out in front of traffic and block vehicles from getting where they want to go. Remember those drivers pay taxes as well. Break out the paddy wagons!!!
    But the mayor said we can't arrest anyone so what are we to do besides circle them and protect them from those tax paying drivers??

Unregistered
    She questioned the charges in the paper? She is running this place. Let’s have another roll call where she can tell us she supports us. We should have turned our back on her.
    Maybe she will paint a mural like she promised that never happened.
    She is pathetic

Unregistered
    She questioned the charges in the paper? She is running this place. Let’s have another roll call where she can tell us she supports us. We should have turned our back on her.
    Maybe she will paint a mural like she promised that never happened.
    She is pathetic
    She also took photos with the T15’s at the rally over the weekend.

Unregistered
    I thought I read that she supported the arrest in the TB Pravda.

Unregistered
    She supported the Arrest but not the city ordnance via the Anti Riot law that kept them in jail until they saw a judge. She was then on ABC action news taking photos with the two T15 that were charged with Batt Leo. According to ABC they approached her and said that they were good people and then she took a photo with them and was shown during the news story. So it sounds like she knew who they were. It’s pathetic but not surprising considering how she treated the police last year.

Unregistered
    She supported the Arrest but not the city ordnance via the Anti Riot law that kept them in jail until they saw a judge. She was then on ABC action news taking photos with the two T15 that were charged with Batt Leo. According to ABC they approached her and said that they were good people and then she took a photo with them and was shown during the news story. So it sounds like she knew who they were. It’s pathetic but not surprising considering how she treated the police last year.
    OIC. Did not know that.