PAV runs Homicide? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So very true and Steve was an amazing boss and PV used that relationship and out Angus in a bad spot and then PV proceeded to gut anyone whoever helped him so much to the point guys live Steve and Angus are ashamed and embarrassed as to the type of person PV turned out to be

Before all you macho survival of the fittest former peasants of his fire away just know the real truth is he would have never been there if not for the previous twin men mentioned. Fact.

No sour grapes here, it’s just a very bad and embarrassing look for our Dept and the folks downtown are getting the real truth finally. If you’re going to dish it and ruin people’s careers like PV has done everywhere, you’re fair game.
    Steve Rothlein is a super QRU person! He was actually a Deputy Director upon retirement, and I work for him back in 1997 when he the Major at the Training Bureau.

Unregistered
    This must be the post that that PV has been trying to hide by spamming random crap to get it to the bottom.

Well...... let’s get it right back to the too! LOL

Unregistered
    This is about how someone like PV has achieved such a position as he has. The Director doesn’t need him as he has now established himself and earned his title. Paul is a distraction and will always be a backstabber in the end so Ramirez should take note that Paul will pass along to GP private phone conversations the Director has in the car and also to snakes that work at the Herald. The guy is a narcissist and GP is playing him like a fiddle. I look forward to The Mayor and Patterson sitting down and conducting a deep dive assessment and overhaul of the “public safety” department and I hope Ramirez is left at the top.

Command staff meetings are like the final act of Julius Cesar movie. I just hope the ending is reversed in our case.
    This is about how someone like PV has achieved such a position as he has. The Director doesn’t need him as he has now established himself and earned his title. Paul is a distraction and will always be a backstabber in the end so Ramirez should take note that Paul will pass along to GP private phone conversations the Director has in the car and also to snakes that work at the Herald. The guy is a narcissist and GP is playing him like a fiddle. I look forward to The Mayor and Patterson sitting down and conducting a deep dive assessment and overhaul of the “public safety” department and I hope Ramirez is left at the top.

Command staff meetings are like the final act of Julius Cesar movie. I just hope the ending is reversed in our case.
    “Position achieved” ?

This idiot has NO ACHIEVEMENTS! He is a Sergeant, and nothing more than a sergeant. As a matter of fact, he isn’t even a good one.

He was given this fake position by another fake. First or all, That Uber1 title was not earned, nor vetted. I would be offended if I was offered a position like that one. To hold doors open and act like he is a celebrity or a politician. Complete and utter nonsense. What other Director in our history needed this?

Only a scared and spiteful so-called leader, like JP, would need a gate keeper to keep him away from the troops that he is embarrassed to face. The fact that FR kept the position says a lot about him. The fact that he chose PV says even more!

If your going to keep this position, at least have some there that doesn’t talk behind your back. Just ask PV to tell you the story about how FR embarrassed himself at one of the last meetings with the commissioners.

Snakes who get promoted by snakes are still snakes.

Unregistered
    They’ve had the entire homicide bureau in alpha bravo because someone wanted EG squad at the site. EG in bed with PAV. PAV is in bed with GP. Put that money in my pocket guys. This friends and family network you guys have will run itself into the ground at some point and we all see it coming. Check that YTD buddy before the feds come knocking. Karmas a b****

Unregistered
    They’ve had the entire homicide bureau in alpha bravo because someone wanted EG squad at the site. EG in bed with PAV. PAV is in bed with GP. Put that money in my pocket guys. This friends and family network you guys have will run itself into the ground at some point and we all see it coming. Check that YTD buddy before the feds come knocking. Karmas a b****
    Director, we are all looking at how you handle these things. NO PRESSURE!

Unregistered
    You bitc**s talk a lot of 💩. Bring it
    Hey PV can you tell us non connected people why you are no longer part of the PBA. Is it true they caught you stealing but due to you being super hooked up they just swept it under the rug. Here's a hint something to do with paying cash and no receipts needed. Just asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Hey PV can you tell us non connected people why you are no longer part of the PBA. Is it true they caught you stealing but due to you being super hooked up they just swept it under the rug. Here's a hint something to do with paying cash and no receipts needed. Just asking for a friend.
    Sounds like the Bureau funds that he was in charge of for years.

Unregistered
    Its coming out pauly the pba has no choice but to go to fdle to cover their ass tick tick tick,,,,

Unregistered
    “Position achieved” ?

This idiot has NO ACHIEVEMENTS! He is a Sergeant, and nothing more than a sergeant. As a matter of fact, he isn’t even a good one.

He was given this fake position by another fake. First or all, That Uber1 title was not earned, nor vetted. I would be offended if I was offered a position like that one. To hold doors open and act like he is a celebrity or a politician. Complete and utter nonsense. What other Director in our history needed this?

Only a scared and spiteful so-called leader, like JP, would need a gate keeper to keep him away from the troops that he is embarrassed to face. The fact that FR kept the position says a lot about him. The fact that he chose PV says even more!

If your going to keep this position, at least have some there that doesn’t talk behind your back. Just ask PV to tell you the story about how FR embarrassed himself at one of the last meetings with the commissioners.

Snakes who get promoted by snakes are still snakes.
    PV is a dirtbag. FR lost most of the little support he had by putting him in this position.

The animals are running the circus.

Unregistered
    Its coming out pauly the pba has no choice but to go to fdle to cover their ass tick tick tick,,,,
    He may have done all this but if there is one thing that PAV is not is stupid. If he did aledgedly take anything bet your ass there are layers upon layers or scapegoats waiting to be sacrificed to the all holy connected ones. It would be amazing karma if he did slip up though or got himself in a jam. That guy has not a single friend on the department and is hated by everyone. I hope he brings down the entire ship. Command staff and all.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast