PAV runs Homicide?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PAV runs Homicide?

Can someone explain to me how the F*** PAV is in charge or Homicide? This guy makes all the decisions. His hands are in every single thing that happens there. I think the people would like a legit answer as to this question. How is he in charge and not the Major? I’m guessing it’s because his mouth is so far up GP’s a**? PAV is and will always be a scammer and you the command staff must love having slimy dirty rats around them if PAV is their investigations consultant. Enjoy your last years of absolute power. When the Sheriff takes over I hope you all get your wings clipped.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone explain to me how the F*** PAV is in charge or Homicide? This guy makes all the decisions. His hands are in every single thing that happens there. I think the people would like a legit answer as to this question. How is he in charge and not the Major? I’m guessing it’s because his mouth is so far up GP’s a**? PAV is and will always be a scammer and you the command staff must love having slimy dirty rats around them if PAV is their investigations consultant. Enjoy your last years of absolute power. When the Sheriff takes over I hope you all get your wings clipped.
    FR is a coward Director so he had to place those two venomous snakes around him for protection.

Unregistered
    FR is a coward Director so he had to place those two venomous snakes around him for protection.
    True as nobody likes them. But their time is rapidly approaching. FR has made a lot of friends during the building collapse and has done a good job because PV and GP aren’t in the spotlight or camera lens. Neither one of them have ever had to stand and face a crowd and “put their name” on anything. The director has done a good job as it’s not easy to work when those around you want you to fail.

That’s their MO, see Homicide Bureau circa 2014-2015 . They took all those stronger and smarter than them down by lowering the standards and changing the rules.

Unregistered
    True as nobody likes them. But their time is rapidly approaching. FR has made a lot of friends during the building collapse and has done a good job because PV and GP aren’t in the spotlight or camera lens. Neither one of them have ever had to stand and face a crowd and “put their name” on anything. The director has done a good job as it’s not easy to work when those around you want you to fail.

That’s their MO, see Homicide Bureau circa 2014-2015 . They took all those stronger and smarter than them down by lowering the standards and changing the rules.
    Director Ramirez did a great job thanking the troops and showing a kind spirit during the collapse.

AD Daniels and Chief Bird did not.

Those two should be reprimanded. Treating officers and supervisors like dog sh*t, yelling at them, walking around looking like they wanted to cut someone’s head off.

Both totally overwhelmed and totally unqualified

Unregistered
    Wasn’t Benny Solis running homicide??

Unregistered
    Director Ramirez did a great job thanking the troops and showing a kind spirit during the collapse.

AD Daniels and Chief Bird did not.

Those two should be reprimanded. Treating officers and supervisors like dog sh*t, yelling at them, walking around looking like they wanted to cut someone’s head off.

Both totally overwhelmed and totally unqualified
    This is about how someone like PV has achieved such a position as he has. The Director doesn’t need him as he has now established himself and earned his title. Paul is a distraction and will always be a backstabber in the end so Ramirez should take note that Paul will pass along to GP private phone conversations the Director has in the car and also to snakes that work at the Herald. The guy is a narcissist and GP is playing him like a fiddle. I look forward to The Mayor and Patterson sitting down and conducting a deep dive assessment and overhaul of the “public safety” department and I hope Ramirez is left at the top.

Command staff meetings are like the final act of Julius Cesar movie. I just hope the ending is reversed in our case.

Unregistered
    Just so you all know why Paul gets all he wants, is because he is related to an x mdpd AD Steve Rothlin common spelling.

Steve left 100 years ago but Paul calls him whenever he doesn’t get what he wants. Paul is building his resume to teach and is a legend in his own mind.

Unregistered
    Just so you all know why Paul gets all he wants, is because he is related to an x mdpd AD Steve Rothlin common spelling.

Steve left 100 years ago but Paul calls him whenever he doesn’t get what he wants. Paul is building his resume to teach and is a legend in his own mind.
    So very true and Steve was an amazing boss and PV used that relationship and out Angus in a bad spot and then PV proceeded to gut anyone whoever helped him so much to the point guys live Steve and Angus are ashamed and embarrassed as to the type of person PV turned out to be

Before all you macho survival of the fittest former peasants of his fire away just know the real truth is he would have never been there if not for the previous twin men mentioned. Fact.

No sour grapes here, it’s just a very bad and embarrassing look for our Dept and the folks downtown are getting the real truth finally. If you’re going to dish it and ruin people’s careers like PV has done everywhere, you’re fair game.

Unregistered
    So very true and Steve was an amazing boss and PV used that relationship and out Angus in a bad spot and then PV proceeded to gut anyone whoever helped him so much to the point guys live Steve and Angus are ashamed and embarrassed as to the type of person PV turned out to be

Before all you macho survival of the fittest former peasants of his fire away just know the real truth is he would have never been there if not for the previous twin men mentioned. Fact.

No sour grapes here, it’s just a very bad and embarrassing look for our Dept and the folks downtown are getting the real truth finally. If you’re going to dish it and ruin people’s careers like PV has done everywhere, you’re fair game.
    Remember something PAV I know you read this. Wait until the whistleblowers come out of the woodwork or a call is placed to New Times.

Unregistered
    Remember something PAV I know you read this. Wait until the whistleblowers come out of the woodwork or a call is placed to New Times.
    You bitc**s talk a lot of 💩. Bring it

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast