NOrthside will be a better place now !! - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s bad enough you have to work in a crap area like Nside, then you have to deal with abusive staff that make your life hell on both ends. Majors should discipline command staff members that go around treating officers/detectives like shit for no reason. They should make it very clear. No bullshit, don’t let these punks with a little gold on themselves shit all over everybody. I mean when one person can make so many people’s lives so miserable, it’s just wrong. You know officers are dealing with a public who hates them, detectives are trying to solve these dumb shootings when no one will talk. Don’t let some sergeant or lieutenant heap more shit on these people. This ain’t Miami Lakes.
    It’s messed up that we have to deal with bigger A-holes within the department that wear the same uniform and wear a gold badge than the criminals on the street. I rather deal with the subjects than these Pusey azz supervisors that have some god complex, most have been losers in life so this gold badge all of a sudden makes them smart or whatever. Anyone can get promoted. Few can lead and many just use the position to satisfy their short comings with in their lives.

Unregistered
    It’s bad enough you have to work in a crap area like Nside, then you have to deal with abusive staff that make your life hell on both ends. Majors should discipline command staff members that go around treating officers/detectives like shit for no reason. They should make it very clear. No bullshit, don’t let these punks with a little gold on themselves shit all over everybody. I mean when one person can make so many people’s lives so miserable, it’s just wrong. You know officers are dealing with a public who hates them, detectives are trying to solve these dumb shootings when no one will talk. Don’t let some sergeant or lieutenant heap more shit on these people. This ain’t Miami Lakes.
    To keep him happy give him a thesaurus and a dictionary and a red pen..... all he does is spend all his time spellchecking everybody's paperwork

Unregistered
    Wdf, obviously not a story hes going to brag about now he's a paper pushing Lt
    Maybe this why he's the admin office *****

Unregistered
    It’s messed up that we have to deal with bigger A-holes within the department that wear the same uniform and wear a gold badge than the criminals on the street. I rather deal with the subjects than these Pusey azz supervisors that have some god complex, most have been losers in life so this gold badge all of a sudden makes them smart or whatever. Anyone can get promoted. Few can lead and many just use the position to satisfy their short comings with in their lives.
    He cant lead his way out of his own office, the pos is a hoarder and should be medicated ! His office is crammed full of crap ! Yelled at rookie for taking a truck home, rookie had permission from his own Lt to take the truck. Then *****es to the road Lt THEN is forced to apologize to the rookie while standing behind a door, Said he forgot his meds n thats why he chewed him out. No way he can be a leader !

Unregistered
    Feel sorry for his new staff!
    Not even a week and already getting on his staffs nerves

Unregistered
    Not even a week and already getting on his staffs nerves
    Explain…..

Unregistered
    Droopy strikes again!!

Unregistered
    Droopy strikes again!!
    Good lord what did the douchebag do now ? Tasered his secretary this time?

Unregistered
    Yeah. Same guy that tazed a RID Detective during a bail out / foot pursuit that resulted in the Detective being seriously injured. I’ll bet he never told that story.
    Bro I was there for that. He was a RID scab player and was always scared. He got kick off the RID scab team for that. He always liked scared on scenes. Then he got promoted and was thenscated admin sergeant in NS. Dude get promoted to Lt and the same record continues…… Scared Little *****…… Jodey…/

Unregistered
    Bro I was there for that. He was a RID scab player and was always scared. He got kick off the RID scab team for that. He always liked scared on scenes. Then he got promoted and was thenscated admin sergeant in NS. Dude get promoted to Lt and the same record continues…… Scared Little *****…… Jodey…/
    Yea cause is full of tough guys right? You guys have more 🐱 then I’ve ever seen.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast