That why hes nasty all the time? Full of rage
    Mean little office-bish.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mean little office-bish.
    Feel sorry for his new staff!

Unregistered
    Waaait just a GD minute. Jaime? Last name starts with D? He was an asshole and treated people badly? Too funny. Oh man, I know that guy from waaaay back. Talk to anyone who had him as a new Sgt in POB. Used to brag about how he was an officer in Nside bla bla bla. Everyone here hated him!! Used to tell everyone here they were soft and whatever. Sorry to hear about his divorce!! Not. Think we had it bad? Imagine being married to him!
    Seems he has a running theme....get as many ppl as possible to hate him wherever he goes !

Unregistered
    Waaait just a GD minute. Jaime? Last name starts with D? He was an asshole and treated people badly? Too funny. Oh man, I know that guy from waaaay back. Talk to anyone who had him as a new Sgt in POB. Used to brag about how he was an officer in Nside bla bla bla. Everyone here hated him!! Used to tell everyone here they were soft and whatever. Sorry to hear about his divorce!! Not. Think we had it bad? Imagine being married to him!
    Rumor is he bailed on his ex cuz she has cancer

Unregistered
    Yeah. Same guy that tazed a RID Detective during a bail out / foot pursuit that resulted in the Detective being seriously injured. I’ll bet he never told that story.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Same guy that tazed a RID Detective during a bail out / foot pursuit that resulted in the Detective being seriously injured. I’ll bet he never told that story.
    Wtf. That can’t be true. No paperwork for that or a black eye?

Unregistered
    Wtf. That can’t be true. No paperwork for that or a black eye?
    Hes now banging one of his secretary !

Unregistered
    Wdf, obviously not a story hes going to brag about now he's a paper pushing Lt

Unregistered
    Wdf, obviously not a story hes going to brag about now he's a paper pushing Lt
    His nickname was Droopy. But now, it’s Lt. Droopy.

Unregistered
    It’s bad enough you have to work in a crap area like Nside, then you have to deal with abusive staff that make your life hell on both ends. Majors should discipline command staff members that go around treating officers/detectives like shit for no reason. They should make it very clear. No bullshit, don’t let these punks with a little gold on themselves shit all over everybody. I mean when one person can make so many people’s lives so miserable, it’s just wrong. You know officers are dealing with a public who hates them, detectives are trying to solve these dumb shootings when no one will talk. Don’t let some sergeant or lieutenant heap more shit on these people. This ain’t Miami Lakes.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast