Chad at the Boat Parade - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop with your BS lies he was not in Seal Team 6 ok it was Delta Force
    He was not you lying denigrate, it was the British SAS....get your facts straight you bottom feeding pion.

Unregistered
    He was not you lying denigrate, it was the British SAS....get your facts straight you bottom feeding pion.
    Heelllooo, he's obviously 007! Duh!

Unregistered
    This one wins! LOL!

Unregistered
    The "preacher" cluster? That's not a man of God, that's a con artist and I wish that grifter could be arrested again! The Orient Road fiasco?? No one got in!

Get over yourself loser. You're right about one thing, you can't tell the truth. You won't sway anyone, just like last time.
    Okay I can’t let this go. Obviously this Sheriff walks on water in your eyes. The whole preacher cluster stunk. The way way the sheriff tampered with him as a witness/complainant stunk to high heavens. It was a total violation of law or at a minimum violation of Dept policy. No matter what everyone thinks of the preacher, it stunk and didn’t look good. Now as far as the Orient Road Jail fiasco. Okay they didn’t get in but they destroyed the sally port gate. Okay, we have a felony criminal mischief at a minimum. Probably a burglary. Now this is a hypothetical. A group of thugs comes to your house and rips your garage door down and the responding Sgt says “Stand Down” we won’t be arresting anyone. Are you okay with that? I’d really like to hear an honest answer

Unregistered
    The "preacher" cluster? That's not a man of God, that's a con artist and I wish that grifter could be arrested again! The Orient Road fiasco?? No one got in!

Get over yourself loser. You're right about one thing, you can't tell the truth. You won't sway anyone, just like last time.
    Hey it’s obvious this Sheriff walks on water in your eyes and he can do no wrong. Being a Sheriff is not easy I’m sure, but do we really want someone that is incompetent? Come on. I don’t know much about the preacher, but I do know this. The way the Sheriff went behind the scenes after the arrest, and met with him stunk to high heaven. It had the appearance of tampering with a defendant/ witness. At a minimum it’s a violation of dept policy but probably worse. That whole thing just seemed to go away. Haven’t heard another word about it. Why?
    Now, the Orient Road jail fiasco: okay you say, “they didn’t get in”. Well from what I could tell there was thousands of dollars in damage. I see an attempt burglary and felony criminal mischief but our illustrious leader told the deputies to “stand down”. Why? If a group of thugs came to your house and ripped your garage door off and the responding Sgt told the investigating deputies to “stand down” would you be okay with that? Well they didn’t get in so no big deal, right?
    Janak is another cluster. He did no worse than anyone with any time on has done but our Sheriff saw fit to crucify him for his own political gain. It made me sick to my stomach watching his press release. This could’ve been any one of us on the receiving end. It was all for show. How many times does he need to step on his crank before you realize that, hey maybe he’s not fit to be Sheriff?

Unregistered
    Yeah if James Bond was being played by Rob Lowe

Unregistered
    Yeah if James Bond was being played by Rob Lowe
    HA! Rob Lowe is the perfect choice!

Unregistered
    Hey it’s obvious this Sheriff walks on water in your eyes and he can do no wrong. Being a Sheriff is not easy I’m sure, but do we really want someone that is incompetent? Come on. I don’t know much about the preacher, but I do know this. The way the Sheriff went behind the scenes after the arrest, and met with him stunk to high heaven. It had the appearance of tampering with a defendant/ witness. At a minimum it’s a violation of dept policy but probably worse. That whole thing just seemed to go away. Haven’t heard another word about it. Why?
    Now, the Orient Road jail fiasco: okay you say, “they didn’t get in”. Well from what I could tell there was thousands of dollars in damage. I see an attempt burglary and felony criminal mischief but our illustrious leader told the deputies to “stand down”. Why? If a group of thugs came to your house and ripped your garage door off and the responding Sgt told the investigating deputies to “stand down” would you be okay with that? Well they didn’t get in so no big deal, right?
    Janak is another cluster. He did no worse than anyone with any time on has done but our Sheriff saw fit to crucify him for his own political gain. It made me sick to my stomach watching his press release. This could’ve been any one of us on the receiving end. It was all for show. How many times does he need to step on his crank before you realize that, hey maybe he’s not fit to be Sheriff?
    If i met with a defendant i would have been charged. Do you think Chad is still attending that church,probably not

Unregistered
    Holy crap! Could you imagine? Going to eat lunch or hanging out with someone you arrested and is still pending the charges you placed on them?

Unregistered
    Holy crap! Could you imagine? Going to eat lunch or hanging out with someone you arrested and is still pending the charges you placed on them?
    No we would’ve been arrested and fired immediately

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast