Chad at the Boat Parade - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, just stating the obvious even for someone of your limited capabilities - most high profile people have security details these days.
    Keep on trying to justify it rookie. If you say it enough times people might start believing it

Unregistered
    Keep on trying to justify it rookie. If you say it enough times people might start believing it
    What do you not understand? Previous poster stated an absolute fact.

Unregistered
    What do you not understand? Previous poster stated an absolute fact.
    Just curious, does the Sheriff carry a sidearm and is he qualified with it?

Unregistered
    Just curious? Why are you obsessed with the Sheriff’s qualifications? If you have some insight, come out and share it if you want, but to make an inquiry, if it really is one, is cowardice on this anonymous site.

Unregistered
    Just curious? Why are you obsessed with the Sheriff’s qualifications? If you have some insight, come out and share it if you want, but to make an inquiry, if it really is one, is cowardice on this anonymous site.
    No not obsessed sparky. Just trying to understand why this Sheriff needs to have a SWAT element following him around when none of the other Sheriffs or Chiefs of Police (that I know of) have this. It’s probably above your pay grade but please enlighten. Maybe there’s a valid reason but it’s not a good look.

Unregistered
    You should be ashamed of your juvenile tactics by questioning his sidearm qualification. Your jealousy is overwhelming!

Unregistered
    No not obsessed sparky. Just trying to understand why this Sheriff needs to have a SWAT element following him around when none of the other Sheriffs or Chiefs of Police (that I know of) have this. It’s probably above your pay grade but please enlighten. Maybe there’s a valid reason but it’s not a good look.
    He thinks he is a movie star. He operates in a whole other world than us real first responders. That disconnect breeds resentment. Thats resentment is felt by the citizens.

Unregistered
    Chad is a clown. TPD laughs at us.

Unregistered
    Yabutt, his hair was PERFECT!

Unregistered
    Chad is a clown. TPD laughs at us.
    I'm new , so excuse my ignorance. And I'm not trying to come on here to add to the back and forth. And I'm not attacking your comment in anyway.

But it seems like there is alot of comparison, sizing up, with TPD On these forums.

My question is why give a crap what some other agency or outsiders say or think?
    Every agency, company, organization, of any kind has issues. Has problems, that outsiders will not agree with, or bash, or hate on.. Nothing will ever be perfect.

If we are part of HCSO, then be proud of it , own it , and keep doing your best to improve it. We cant control what others think or say ..
    I personally could give a flying rats butt what some other agency thinks of us. What I do care about is supporting other agencies whenever we can, and help out in any situation they might need our help in , and vice versa.

We shouldnt be pre occupied with worrying about that.. we need to worry about each other, and take care of our house and business in HCSO. Stick together, every family has issues.. let's not worry about what others think.. I sure as heck dont..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast