Chad at the Boat Parade - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    So proud of what you wrote you are going to regurgitate on every page?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey skippy if I can change the mind of one voter in this county from voting for this MF’r in 3 1/2 years then I consider my job a success and it’ll only be a plus for the Sheriffs Office. If you don’t agree then why are there 4000 plus views on this thread. Now go get the sheriff a coffee

Hey loser, you sure think highly of yourself, and your ability to sway voters, don't you?

Unregistered
    Hey loser, you sure think highly of yourself, and your ability to sway voters, don't you?
    Yeah sport you’re probably right, I won’t sway the next election but at least I can say I tried. Have you already forgotten about Janak, the preacher cluster and the Orient Jail fiasco? There are more I’m sure. We need a competent Sheriff and one that’ll stand up for the troops. Yes that includes you too

Unregistered
    Yeah sport you’re probably right, I won’t sway the next election but at least I can say I tried. Have you already forgotten about Janak, the preacher cluster and the Orient Jail fiasco? There are more I’m sure. We need a competent Sheriff and one that’ll stand up for the troops. Yes that includes you too
    I second this post right here.

Unregistered
    Well rookie, while you make less money working here for 30 years humping every call that gets called in with barely any screening while taking every report under the sun and doing the jobs of our detectives and the jobs that other agencies should be doing while surrounding agencies get higher pay, retire at 20 years, don’t work crashes, refuse certain reports, stand up to other agencies, have detectives that actually get called out and initiate cases instead of dump everything on us, have real crime scene units and actually come out instead of making its deputies process their own scenes, and so on… it matters. Burn out prevention matters. When you grow up, you will see. When you are all used up and have absolutely nothing left yet have 10 years to go, you will see. This agency acts and looks advanced and big. It’s not. It’s archaic and small. Very very small. Two domestic violence calls and one crash can take down and entire squad for hours. Very very small. With a ton of brass and admin.
    Ohhhh Lord of all Deputies, please forgive me for I am just a mere " Rookie"
    Who has spoken out of line... please find it in your graciousness and your abundant soul of wisdom to forgive .. Amenn ...

You are the holly one... lmaoooo

Bud... I was trying to be nice in my original post that you responded to... the moral of my story was and is , Its a tough world out there big dog, and it's not always pretty... you gotta roll with it as long as you can and make the best of it... or decide if you have the juice in your cojones to bail out and find another place to go.. Sounds like you know exactly where to find those sweet departments that have it all figured out .. and that laugh at our little office.. I can tell you straight up ...if I dont like a situation , I do my fin best to change it or remove myself from it.. it's that plain and simple.

Let me know if you need my rookie advise for any future concerns.. Be safe out there..And best of luck.

Unregistered
    No not obsessed sparky. Just trying to understand why this Sheriff needs to have a SWAT element following him around when none of the other Sheriffs or Chiefs of Police (that I know of) have this. It’s probably above your pay grade but please enlighten. Maybe there’s a valid reason but it’s not a good look.
    Prior to joining the SO our dear Chad was in SEAL Team 6 and did some stuff that might come back at him someday. He is just staying s step ahead of ISIS by having his own CAT element like the president.

Unregistered
    Prior to joining the SO our dear Chad was in SEAL Team 6 and did some stuff that might come back at him someday. He is just staying s step ahead of ISIS by having his own CAT element like the president.
    I had no idea, thanks

Unregistered

The "preacher" cluster? That's not a man of God, that's a con artist and I wish that grifter could be arrested again! The Orient Road fiasco?? No one got in!

Get over yourself loser. You're right about one thing, you can't tell the truth. You won't sway anyone, just like last time.

Unregistered
    I, as many, do not understand just how and why either event transpired in the manner they did. Neither did I understand the treatment on Janak Amin. I await the see the resolution of the Bryan Carver tragedy. Prayers to Janak and Bryan as they are employees in the agency, our brothers, and am more sensitive to them than the preacher.

Unregistered
    Stop with your BS lies he was not in Seal Team 6 ok it was Delta Force

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast