Acevedo On Video Violating People’s Rights
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Acevedo On Video Violating People’s Rights

https://streamable.com/o2oht9

Dear Mr. Noriega,

I would like to put a complaint against Chief Acevedo, who clearly has no sensitivity or compassion for the Cuban people.

This fake obviously hates anyone that has a difference in opinion from what he thinks. From now on, he will be referred to as the Dictator Fidel Acevedo.

Yesterday, while our Miami residents were peacefully protesting the genocide and violation of human rights occurring just south of Miami, Chief Acevedo decided that he wanted to reopen the street. There were about 2,000 people that were pouring out of the private parking lots in the area. Since Dictator Acevedo hadn’t planned for people to demonstrate by having adequate manpower and street barricades, there was no where for the people to go. He was too busy pretending he was an expert on the major news networks and flying around the country.

As seen in the attached video, Acevedo is extremely aggressive and rude. The second he doesn’t think he is being taped by CNN, he is his true self. He tells a resident “because it’s my ****ing job”, and calls the resident a “piece of shit” and a “fool”, while walking up to him in an aggressive manner.

Please have this addressed and require him to wear a bodyworn camera. Maybe his command staff can teach the “Chief Maker” how to be compassionate to our community. We have plenty of individuals that can be Chief that understand our Miami culture.

I would like to give more personal information about me. But, Acevedo is as dangerous as the Comminist Cuban Militants (dressed in black) and would come after myself and my family. All metadata off the video and this email have been scrubbed for safety of the parties involved.

Dr. William Moss

Unregistered
    Media

IA Complaint Filed. Reference No: W009099-071221

Unregistered
    Crespo. Good one for you

Unregistered
    Thank you Captain JO how many more complaints you have coming?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Captain JO how many more complaints you have coming?
    Fop fag 🚨 Fop fag 🚨. Oh there’s many of us in the underground.

Unregistered
    Thank you to whoever so if any of us get written for using those words.

Unregistered
    Looks like whortiz is desperate

Unregistered
    Hey chief that man has his rights just like the black folks you support! I bet if be was a BLM protestor you wouldnt have reacted like that you hypocrite!!! Sellout

Unregistered
    Hold on, so officers have gotten written up for cursing who is going to reprimand the chief? And what happened to the video statement of being nice to the public and control your emotions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like whortiz is desperate
    He wants control of the union again

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast