Losing NINE contract cities would cripple BSO, slash jobs - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says absolutely nobody who works or has ever worked here. The problem isn't our size or number of troops ...... it's weak leadership at the top.
    Weak and piss poor leadership in every division, not the size of the agency. This happened because people with zero skill set, knowledge, capabilities, etc were put into place based on skin color, friendships, and paybacks.

Unregistered
    I told ya’ll along time ago that Tony was gonna destroy BSO bcz that’s what George Soros wanted. Soros money was all over Broward during election time. That’s how 4 black men got in office. Here’s the scary part, this scumbag was being groomed to run for Governor up until all of his dirt came out about his arrest & murder. He has since been replaced by another black liberal man from Orlando.

Unregistered
    I told ya’ll along time ago that Tony was gonna destroy BSO bcz that’s what George Soros wanted. Soros money was all over Broward during election time. That’s how 4 black men got in office. Here’s the scary part, this scumbag was being groomed to run for Governor up until all of his dirt came out about his arrest & murder. He has since been replaced by another black liberal man from Orlando.
    Tony wasn’t the liberal Soros candidate. Israel was. Tony was the DeSantis candidate backed by lots of corporate money.

Unregistered
    The green is a wrap, not paint. They peel it off when they sell off the old units.
    Green is the paint and white is the wrap. My Charger was rewrapped at main. I waited for it. I saw the ghost units getting lights put on also at Strobes up in Pompano.

Im curious on the West Park district. Hollywood will be helping them.

Unregistered
    This news really is bad https://www.floridabulldog.org/2021/...s-amid-unrest/

While we sit here and insult each other back and forth and attack the sheriff (and every sheriff we had before him, too) there is a real chance we could lose up to 9 contract cities. That would mean a lot of layoffs here. We’d have to find jobs at the cities, many of them don’t have pensions as good as FRS. They are cheaper in benefits too. And Tony’s response to the cities is the kind that pisses them off and makes them want to leave. We are all in very treacherous waters right now.
    In all seriousness start looking at other cities to work because cities are looking to expand the patrols. BS so will still run the courts and detention.

Unregistered
    In all seriousness start looking at other cities to work because cities are looking to expand the patrols. BS so will still run the courts and detention.
    Youd be smart to leave if you have under 5-6 years on !

Unregistered
    Youd be smart to leave if you have under 5-6 years on !
    Don't start this turd rumor again.

Unregistered
    Tony wasn’t the liberal Soros candidate. Israel was. Tony was the DeSantis candidate backed by lots of corporate money.
    Israel wasn't Soros' candidate and Tony wasn't backed by "lots of corporate money". Tony had like three major donors, the rest were current command staff.

Unregistered
    Don't start this turd rumor again.
    if someone has under 5 years, they should get a different job, any job

Unregistered
    if someone has under 5 years, they should get a different job, any job
    Yes get away from Tony while you still can. I suggest a department with a 20 year retirement.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast