Losing NINE contract cities would cripple BSO, slash jobs - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Oh boy! Will they do layoffs or ask everyone to lower their salary?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh boy! Will they do layoffs or ask everyone to lower their salary?
    If the jobs are eliminated it will me layoffs. They won't need as many of us. First to go would be all the vacant sworn PCNs. After that it would transfers to fill what spots remain, then layoffs for all the lowest seniority deputies/SGTs/LTs until it gets down to the size of the remaining funded positions. I got to guess this doomsday outcome would be at least 1-2 years away at the earliest.

Unregistered
    If the jobs are eliminated it will me layoffs. They won't need as many of us. First to go would be all the vacant sworn PCNs. After that it would transfers to fill what spots remain, then layoffs for all the lowest seniority deputies/SGTs/LTs until it gets down to the size of the remaining funded positions. I got to guess this doomsday outcome would be at least 1-2 years away at the earliest.
    Or if this sheriff gets removed earlier, which seems more a likely scenario.

Unregistered
    The green is a wrap, not paint. They peel it off when they sell off the old units.
    Other way around, the white part is a wrap, the cars are painted green

Unregistered

police

i guess all those do nothings with the hide out jobs, airport, port, court house (24 hrs )..p.s.b. / extremely overweight
    and boot lickin will have to do real police work, hit the gym and step up their game.

Unregistered
    i guess all those do nothings with the hide out jobs, airport, port, court house (24 hrs )..p.s.b. / extremely overweight
    and boot lickin will have to do real police work, hit the gym and step up their game.
    You’re a moron: airport, port, courthouse, psb are all part of regional services, not contract cities, so they are entirely unimpacted by any cities that leave. It’s the rest of us working in the cities who are at risk.

Unregistered
    Like you losers in the districts know anything about real police work. Hiding and running from gunfire yes, police work not so much. The cities leaving BSO would be much better off with private security guards.

Unregistered
    Well there are in house BSO personnel who are crippling Communications and could give zero f!@ks. Imagine being dispatched by Wackenhut. You think your dispatchers are bad now, just wait. Llerena, Cedeno, and Tara Thomas are running Communications into the ground. Down almost 70 bodies and hemorrhaging more each month. BSO is a sinking ship. No one cares anymore. If only the County amd cities knew of their high jinks and scams they are running.

Unregistered
    100% this needs to happen. BSO needs to be downsized and put back into their box because they are a national embarrassment.

Unregistered
    100% this needs to happen. BSO needs to be downsized and put back into their box because they are a national embarrassment.
    Says absolutely nobody who works or has ever worked here. The problem isn't our size or number of troops ...... it's weak leadership at the top.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast