Anthony Thomas Jr. Is ill - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    You actually entertain me. Because I own you. No pun intended. Calling out a Chicken SH!T. If you ever want to talk, rumble or whatever. Please let me know. Look forward to to tomorrow. Please post after your Hodges Final. Even Coronado alumni can get a scholarship.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You actually entertain me. Because I own you. No pun intended. Calling out a Chicken SH!T. If you ever want to talk, rumble or whatever. Please let me know. Look forward to to tomorrow. Please post after your Hodges Final. Even Coronado alumni can get a scholarship.
    I'm back! are you the same stupid mother ****er that was wanting to meet up 8 months ago, but never showed up, never gave your name! Are you the mother****er that was going to file a complaint with the Office of Inspector General. lol. Here we go again.

Just do me a favor.. go get yourself killed!!!~

Unregistered
    You never picked a place, and you never would have showed. You also never gave your name and are a giant racist *****. If you are a cop, you should be terminated immediately and have your cert yanked. Yup its me again. Still getting in your head. Everyone who reads this knows your a uneducated Fuktard chickensh!t. I own you Biatch. Enjoy your day off at your 10-42 in Southward Village. I stand by waiting for your pathetic racist retort. Oh geez, did I use a word you cannot comprehend.

Unregistered

Racist

Come on now it’s been years since racism get a life work together and stop the hate this is not the 1900’s love eachother race has color WTF

Unregistered
    Come on now it’s been years since racism get a life work together and stop the hate this is not the 1900’s love eachother race has color WTF
    Exactly...I personally blame OBAMA for this nonsense

https://youtu.be/LajppsE2_LY

Unregistered
    I hope this forum runs your IP addresses you all are disgusting 🤢

Unregistered
    Disgusting I’ve never seen this much hate in years do I think it’s from African Americans no I think it’s the racist bullshit white officers and yes I’m white but shame on you guys you all suck and are repulsive 🤢 get another job snowflakes
    Why don't you fukin mind your own business and btw a snowflake is a liberal cu*nt like you are...DUMMY!!!

Unregistered
    I hope this forum runs your IP addresses you all are disgusting 🤢

**** you!!! WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Unregistered
    **** you!!! WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏼*♀️😂😂😂🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️

Unregistered
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏼*♀️😂😂😂🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️
    Losers ar best get over it melanials