Felon careened through neighborhood with gun in car. Cops let him walk free? 😨 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This "lawyer" Greg Lauer is partners with Christina Currie on the review board. They are a pair of cop hating azzholes. Nova Law...explains part of it.

They are husband and wife. One tries to sue you while the other tries to fire or discipline you.

Unregistered
    To enforce the law, protect public & in furtherance of oath.

I don’t want to shock you here but the politicians don’t want us doing that. And if we do they just let the criminals out of jail on probation. Do you have any idea how many convicted murderers are walking the streets of Fort Lauderdale.

Unregistered

Public Service Announcement

I don’t want to shock you here but the politicians don’t want us doing that. And if we do they just let the criminals out of jail on probation. Do you have any idea how many convicted murderers are walking the streets of Fort Lauderdale.
    No, how many are there. Are you able to name them?

Unregistered
    Who freaking cares, just do your job!... The Lazy-Cop label makes us all look like shit in the yes of those "few" that may still support us!

Unregistered
    No, how many are there. Are you able to name them?
    Of course I can I interact with them everyday when i respond to calls or stop
    cars. I’m not going to name them on here

Unregistered
    Who freaking cares, just do your job!... The Lazy-Cop label makes us all look like shit in the yes of those "few" that may still support us!

It’s complete stupidity to do anything more than what they pay you to do. The department doesn’t want you doing shit. Anything more than the minimum is just risking your freedom, your house, your car, all for what the citizens? The citizens don’t give a shit about you.

Unregistered

Slug

It’s complete stupidity to do anything more than what they pay you to do. The department doesn’t want you doing shit. Anything more than the minimum is just risking your freedom, your house, your car, all for what the citizens? The citizens don’t give a shit about you.
    What a crybaby, just quit.

Unregistered
    What a crybaby, just quit.
    I guarantee i have more arrests than you. I ain’t a crybaby I’m just smarter than you.

Unregistered

Legal hound

In regards to the mentioned incident, if you haven’t walked 5 steps in an officers shoes of today then you don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to Constructive possession. For example man arrested for drug paraphernalia for a warrant and add charged for drug paraphernalia in his pocket. Man says those aren’t my pants, judge through the drug paraphernalia charge, “guy said those weren’t his pants”. You you see unless they gun was in the suspect’s hand upon contact, forget it…. FOLLOW UP: the same subject was arrested along with his son a several weeks later by the FEDS based on the FLPD officer’s report; which was completed to such great detail that it was accepted by the ATF and used to obtain probable cause for the arrest. Please check with your local police department about a ride along. Thank you

Unregistered

What's your name, I want to do a ride along with you

In regards to the mentioned incident, if you haven’t walked 5 steps in an officers shoes of today then you don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to Constructive possession. For example man arrested for drug paraphernalia for a warrant and add charged for drug paraphernalia in his pocket. Man says those aren’t my pants, judge through the drug paraphernalia charge, “guy said those weren’t his pants”. You you see unless they gun was in the suspect’s hand upon contact, forget it…. FOLLOW UP: the same subject was arrested along with his son a several weeks later by the FEDS based on the FLPD officer’s report; which was completed to such great detail that it was accepted by the ATF and used to obtain probable cause for the arrest. Please check with your local police department about a ride along. Thank you
    What a great story teller you are. Was the individual that wrote Aesop's Fable given many awards along with the Wizard of Oz Cowardly Lion-Badge of Courage? Did ATF ask them to join their task force?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12