Words of Wisdom - Page 19
Page 19 of 111 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Words of Wisdom

Unregistered
    “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.”

Unregistered
    “Once writing has become your major vice and greatest pleasure only death can stop it.”

Unregistered
    Shoot fast Die last

Unregistered
    “However mean your life is, meet and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is."

Unregistered
    Miami's best quote: The fault lays, with others.

Unregistered
    Moments after my oral interview.: Here I sit broken hearted, tried to sh!t but only farted.

You do know going into a interview, most have already made their choice. Now, they are just going thru the motions, so everyone feels like they had a shot. They need new material for their jokes and you provide it to them.

I believe if for whatever reason you failed their oral. They should have to inform, you as to why, we didn't feel you were right for that position. Put them on the spot! That should keep the board a wee-bit more honest???

Unregistered
    “A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.”

Unregistered
    "If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor."

Unregistered
    "Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."

Unregistered
    Stop doing too much for those that don’t do nearly enough for you.

Page 19 of 111 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast