Words of Wisdom - Page 27
Page 27 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Words of Wisdom

Unregistered
    “Let the cymbals of popularity tinkle still. Let the butterflies of fame glitter with their wings. I shall envy neither their music nor their colors."

Unregistered
    “You have within you, right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.”

Unregistered
    "We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives."

Unregistered
    “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.”

Unregistered
    “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”

Unregistered
    “Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.”

Unregistered
    “The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.”

Unregistered
    “Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.”

Unregistered
    “I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them.”

Unregistered
    “Learning does not make one learned: there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding. The first requires memory and the second philosophy.”

Page 27 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast