Cjbat format

Thread: Cjbat format

Unregistered

Cjbat format

Hello,

I haven’t taken a test in many years., yes I’m an older candidate. Does anyone know what format the CJBAT follows. A. Is it computerized at St Pete college? B. Is it a similar format or question types as in the mometrix study guide or is there something out there that is better for preparing. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

I haven’t taken a test in many years., yes I’m an older candidate. Does anyone know what format the CJBAT follows. A. Is it computerized at St Pete college? B. Is it a similar format or question types as in the mometrix study guide or is there something out there that is better for preparing. Thanks in advance.
    Good day.
    The CJ BST test I took at a local community college was computerized and timed.
    I found it to be fairly straightforward and saw a few study guides available, including practice tests. But I personally did not use any. But maybe it's not a bad idea if you feel rusty taking tests.

I am an older applicant as well, and recently obtained a conditional offer. But I dont think you should worry too much about it. You can reach out to a local community college and obtain some practice tests. Or information about the test format.

I am sure you will do fine. Good luck with your process.