When you go into battle.............
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

When you go into battle.............

Question? When you go into battle, are you willing to follow your leadership?

Unregistered
    Not with this agency. There is no leadership here.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3299861]Not with this agency. There is no leadership here.[/QUOT

Yes I will. The leadership here is as good as any leadership I served under in Iraq and Afghanistan

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3300022]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not with this agency. There is no leadership here.[/QUOT

Yes I will. The leadership here is as good as any leadership I served under in Iraq and Afghanistan
    Hahaha such bullshit.

Unregistered

Keyboard Cowards

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3300105]

Hahaha such bullshit.
    The only BS is the fact your piece of sh*( father met your slutty mother and had you. None of you keyboard cowards fought in war like many of us in this agency who support this sheriff

Unregistered

Thank you for your service

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3300022]
    Not with this agency. There is no leadership here.[/QUOT

We appreciate your service. Thank you.

Unregistered
    How could you trust this administration and even think about following them into the darkness of battle. Its like putting Joe Biden on the front line and asking him to give the troops a speech to motivate them before the fight. Even better, when Joe Biden can form two complete sentences then I will trust Carmine and his administration. I trust Commander Shelly as my Uber Driver before your own Sheriff at this point. All the lies over the years. I'm just here to collect my paycheck and my raises, sit back and complete my NTA's and area checks throughout the night.

Unregistered
    Here are some characteristics of a bad leader that might be surprising, or, that might be all too familiar to you.
    #1: Avoids or does not deal with conflict. ( This is Carmine all day long, hides like a little *****).
    #2: They power trip instead of empower others. ( Carmine has been on a power trip the day he bought the Sheriff's seat)
    #3: They never show vulnerability. ( Carmine thinks his corruption is not going to stop him).
    #4: They fail to see the strengths of their team. ( Carmine takes credit for everyone's hard work)
    #5: They never take accountability (Carmine refuses to take accountability for his mistakes, lies and actions over the years)

Unregistered

Redneck brigade

https://www.winknews.com/2021/05/21/...ent-jail-fire/

Billy Bob and the redneck brigade aren't happy we finally have a sheriff who doesn't dip or salute Robert E Lee

Unregistered
    https://www.winknews.com/2021/05/21/...ent-jail-fire/

Billy Bob and the redneck brigade aren't happy we finally have a sheriff who doesn't dip or salute Robert E Lee
    The news article today was about how Florida is attracting LEO officers to work in fl. Our boss showed how much of a list he is when he started, we raised the standards and bar for law enforcement. This coming from the guy that lied about his background and failed the exam and was fired with multiple investigations as he was sneaking his way into the Sheriff's seat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast