Mods Go Away

Thread: Mods Go Away

Unregistered

Mods Go Away

Dear Moderaturds why do you keep taking sides with the likes of HG, TG, SH and BJ? No one can post anything here without them deleting it Joneses get slandered all the time. Violation of TOU nothing happens post about Haineses dildo panties HG and SH it gets deleted. We Mods need to go away there loosing there minds. Hmmm.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Whenever the first post in a thread is deleted, the whole thread is automatically deleted. When someone is called a whore on here, is better be deleted. That is exactly why the "Canon of Ethics" thread got deleted. "Canon Fodder" was deleted for alleging someone of blowing others.

If you don't like it go spend YOUR money and start your own message board. There you can set the rules and let people call other people whores and make allegations of people blowing other people. Let's see how long your message board survives with rules that allow that. IF you see posts that violate the Terms of Use, PLEASE help out by reporting them by clicking on the "Report this Post" button on the bottom left of every post.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Whenever the first post in a thread is deleted, the whole thread is automatically deleted. When someone is called a whore on here, is better be deleted. That is exactly why the "Canon of Ethics" thread got deleted. "Canon Fodder" was deleted for alleging someone of blowing others.

If you don't like it go spend YOUR money and start your own message board. There you can set the rules and let people call other people whores and make allegations of people blowing other people. Let's see how long your message board survives with rules that allow that. IF you see posts that violate the Terms of Use, PLEASE help out by reporting them by clicking on the "Report this Post" button on the bottom left of every post.

Mod 1
    Damn I missed those two threads and now I’m more interested than ever lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn I missed those two threads and now I’m more interested than ever lol
    Looks like you missed someone being called a whore in one thread and, my guess, giving someone a blow job. Mod 1 deleted them. Business as usual here.