Swat - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Swat

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nah homeboy unlike you I kicked in doors in Iraq and Afghanistan so you can come at me sideways all you want. Pu$$y boys think you’re so bad ass cause you surround a house and let them commit suicide. Ohh so tacticool. Love to hear all the excuses why you wannabes never joined the military too btw. Instagram posers.
    Whatever POG. You know damn well you didn’t kick in doors in either Iraq or afghanistan, otherwise you would be able to make it on SWAT.

Unregistered
    Whatever POG. You know damn well you didn’t kick in doors in either Iraq or afghanistan, otherwise you would be able to make it on SWAT.
    What would I join SWAT for? So i can stand behind the bearcat while some dude suck starts a gun? I got into this to be a cop. I've probably been shot at on the road more than your have in life clueless child. Iraq/Afghan conflicts are 20+ years old, probably older than your rookie ass. get a clue.

Unregistered
    What would I join SWAT for? So i can stand behind the bearcat while some dude suck starts a gun? I got into this to be a cop. I've probably been shot at on the road more than your have in life clueless child. Iraq/Afghan conflicts are 20+ years old, probably older than your rookie ass. get a clue.
    Pretty much just admitted you weren’t a grunt. Bet you don’t even have a combat patch (let alone a cab). Let me guess your MOS, was it: 36b, 92w, or a 88m? P O G!!!

Unregistered
    Pretty much just admitted you weren’t a grunt. Bet you don’t even have a combat patch (let alone a cab). Let me guess your MOS, was it: 36b, 92w, or a 88m? P O G!!!
    You are the problem, I served, 11B, I treat all who served as my brother or sister in arms. Now if you want to compare service here in law enforcement, 20 years, front line , we are the grunts, real police. SWAT is not a first responder, you are a last responder, you sir are a POG. You are support for the real cops, a tool for us to accomplish are mission, that is it!

Unregistered
    Funny the Tampon thinks I would dignify a "POG" insult and then you rattle off Army terms like the POG you are. I was an 0351. Go look it up Army boy. I got my CAR plenty times over. Fu*k outta here little boy. You were probably a 4 year old when 9/11 happened clueless little POS.

Unregistered
    You are the problem, I served, 11B, I treat all who served as my brother or sister in arms. Now if you want to compare service here in law enforcement, 20 years, front line , we are the grunts, real police. SWAT is not a first responder, you are a last responder, you sir are a POG. You are support for the real cops, a tool for us to accomplish are mission, that is it!
    11b my ass that’s what they all say, Let’s make a deal why don’t you show up to show up to swat tryouts and let’s compare 214s if you can make it past the first day though guy

Unregistered
    Funny the Tampon thinks I would dignify a "POG" insult and then you rattle off Army terms like the POG you are. I was an 0351. Go look it up Army boy. I got my CAR plenty times over. Fu*k outta here little boy. You were probably a 4 year old when 9/11 happened clueless little POS.
    Just like then11b we got a wannabe marsoc marine too

Unregistered
    11b my ass that’s what they all say, Let’s make a deal why don’t you show up to show up to swat tryouts and let’s compare 214s if you can make it past the first day though guy
    Nobody’s trying to join swat retard. Tough is spelled differently than though.

Unregistered
    Been there, done that. tryouts was a joke and so was the school, Buds copycat! Thats why you had someone leave recently from your elite team, he was so impressed with BSO SWAT…I tell you what brother, meet me at the VA, instead of comparing 214’s, maybe you can help a Vet out instead of talking about a County Swat team likes its a tier one unit for the DOD.

Unregistered
    Old Dragon or new Javelin? Semper Fi

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast