Swat - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Swat

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao, you candy asses, that’s all we do is the ballsy stuff. It’s you money wasters who hide in garrison all day training for a day that you will never see. The reason you won’t see it is because you’re not in the sh!t.

You come after the fact when everything is already over with. Bso really needs to reevaluate why they put so much into a unit that does so little. Your virtually useless to the road. You waste time and resources putting on your makup and fixing your hair while the bad guys are breaking the perimeters. You guys are good for working dope house warrants. Outside of that we don’t need you.
    They’re actually pretty bad at dope house warrants with the “surround and announce” all the evidence gets flushed because they won’t make entry.

Unregistered
    They’re actually pretty bad at dope house warrants with the “surround and announce” all the evidence gets flushed because they won’t make entry.
    I stand corrected. We don’t need them for anything. Thanks.

Unregistered
    If bso was the movie dodgeball swat would be the purple cobras. All talk and hot air.

Here’s there song “we so bad, we train all day, we don’t do sh!t, and we’re kinda gay”.

Unregistered
    If bso was the movie dodgeball swat would be the purple cobras. All talk and hot air.

Here’s there song “we so bad, we train all day, we don’t do sh!t, and we’re kinda gay”.
    Why don’t you all try out for SWAT and make it better then instead of sitting under a tree and getting lard.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you all try out for SWAT and make it better then instead of sitting under a tree and getting lard.
    bro shut the f*ck up you post that same sh!t every time. Why can't you lame ass cowgirls admit you're scared to make entry? Damn I kicked in more doors than you girls do these days. I bet it kills the few of them who were actual combat vets in the military and kicked doors in overseas.

Unregistered
    bro shut the f*ck up you post that same sh!t every time. Why can't you lame ass cowgirls admit you're scared to make entry? Damn I kicked in more doors than you girls do these days. I bet it kills the few of them who were actual combat vets in the military and kicked doors in overseas.
    Never understood why a military vet would want to take a step down and join that substandard sh!t show.

Unregistered
    Never understood why a military vet would want to take a step down and join that substandard sh!t show.
    Well according to their Instagram accounts they are an elite TEAM. LOL go make another Instagram video

Unregistered
    Swat sits on a house like cst and then tries to call the suspect out. They don’t make any entries. Cst does more than swat. Complete waste of money and a unit. Swat is a Joke here.

Unregistered
    Right the only doors you kick in are at grandmas house when her parakeet goes missing

Unregistered
    Right the only doors you kick in are at grandmas house when her parakeet goes missing
    Nah homeboy unlike you I kicked in doors in Iraq and Afghanistan so you can come at me sideways all you want. Pu$$y boys think you’re so bad ass cause you surround a house and let them commit suicide. Ohh so tacticool. Love to hear all the excuses why you wannabes never joined the military too btw. Instagram posers.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast