Swat - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Swat

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best part is how these clown literally have one response to every single post, even the ones that bring up valid criticisms of them. “TrY oUt FoR tHe TeAm”

Okay retards, come up with a new response. Maybe address the concerns instead of thinking everyone wants to be like you. Can’t admit to a single failure just keep reposting how awesome you are at being wannabe SF “operators.” You nerds haven’t done anything in years yet you keep shitting on road patrol that actually chase and apprehended bad guys, hilarious. The only swat guys worth a damn anymore are Fugitive, and they’re thinking of giving that to Viper, you know since they actually want to do work and not run around Markham Park all day.
    Face the facts: swat has done everything every other police officer has done.
    The only difference is WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAINTAIN THE HIGHER STANDARDS OF SWAT vs road patrol!

Unregistered
    Face the facts: swat has done everything every other police officer has done.
    The only difference is WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAINTAIN THE HIGHER STANDARDS OF SWAT vs road patrol!
    Clown. You guys literally do nothing. Half the team is sub 3 year rookies that ran away from the road because they couldn't take a report.

Unregistered
    I heard some of them showing up late to a robbery on the radio. Sounded scared on the radio. Not impressed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i heard some of them showing up late to a robbery on the radio. Sounded scared on the radio. Not impressed.
    zero dark thirty

Unregistered
    Wow. This in my opinion the most important point out of everything. How are you putting someone in swat with just two years experience? No true street smarts or how to properly write a report. Not to mention Never been in the IA hot seat. Half these guys can’t even properly follow target vehicles or conduct surveillance. Yes, training will help all that but training can’t help with real life experience on the road and trial and error. But instead most new swat boys are already in training unit with no experience HA! Teaching guys who have a lot more experience.

It Should be at-least 4-5 years on, stats should be above average to great, and maybe some specialized unit experience and schools.

Half these new swat guys are LAZYY ON THE ROAD! post on social, analyzing other cops screw ups, talking about there newly made tactical business, and then taking pics of each other pretending they doing the lords work. News flash you guys don’t even do DYNAMIC ENTRIES STOP! and if respond with “it’s not safe”, then 1) why are you in swat when cst can do your job, 2) stop pretending to be SEALS. It’s embarrassing.

Also mark my words the day you guys get into something iffy. Half your team will fold or say something stupid to I.A which will result in your senior swat (TL’s etc) members kicked off the team.

AND TELL YOUR NEW SWAT BOYS TO GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA! that’s going to get you jammed idiots. Especially when talking about politics. You do realize high-end defense attorneys are paying people to gather police social media accounts and monitor them. Especially the ones that post pics in tactical police gear.

Stop following the NAVY SEAL mindset and follow the mindset of CAG and Marine Raiders… …. SILENT PROFESSIONAL.

When you are a “real operator” you don’t need to show people that you are. Your actions speak for yourself.

*And this is not meant for all BSO swat. Some of your understand this and I for one, respect you tremendously. Those real swat operators just walk into an area and people know they are the real deal.*

*drops mic*
    One of them brags he gets his sphincter bleached😄

Unregistered
    If I had 4 hour lunches, I would be in tip top shape also.
    No you wouldn’t. Most of you fat fu*ks were crying about that obstacle course SI tried to implement years ago. If you had 4 hour lunches you would be just fatter. Let’s all be honest. You fat idiots couldn’t catch a cold, let alone a bad guy. BSO has lower standards than all other PD’s because we have so many postions to fill. That’s why you see so many idiots running around with their blue lives matter stickers and St. Michael patches. Lol there is almost zero units at BSO you actually earn (maybe 3 or 4 out of 100). swat is earned, so no matter how you fat turds spin it, you are a lesser than. ha

Unregistered
    No you wouldn’t. Most of you fat fu*ks were crying about that obstacle course SI tried to implement years ago. If you had 4 hour lunches you would be just fatter. Let’s all be honest. You fat idiots couldn’t catch a cold, let alone a bad guy. BSO has lower standards than all other PD’s because we have so many postions to fill. That’s why you see so many idiots running around with their blue lives matter stickers and St. Michael patches. Lol there is almost zero units at BSO you actually earn (maybe 3 or 4 out of 100). swat is earned, so no matter how you fat turds spin it, you are a lesser than. ha
    What a dumb swat guy you are. You just brought your pathetic team’s embarrassing thread back to the front page. Way to go baby seal.

Unregistered
    What a dumb swat guy you are. You just brought your pathetic team’s embarrassing thread back to the front page. Way to go baby seal.
    You entire life you have been an embarrassment. Next time you are in training step up and same something, tough guy. So me and the boys can take turns playing with your bit*h tits

Unregistered
    You entire life you have been an embarrassment. Next time you are in training step up and same something, tough guy. So me and the boys can take turns playing with your bit*h tits
    Well now lookie here another unstable swat f@g gets triggered. Thanks for confirming what we already knew you’re all a bunch of f@gs, your entire team, nothing but f@gs.

Unregistered

Scared

Are you upset because nobody cares about your fake pictures you take pretending to be a tough guy. If you were tough you wouldn’t shoot female deputies. You’re scared every single one of you. Scared to work the streets. Scared.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast