Swat
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Swat

Unregistered

Swat

Has anyone noticed what SWAT has become? A bunch of idiots posting on social media all day about what badasses and lions they are it’s becoming embarrassing. And not only embarrassing for themselves but the agency. These tools open tactical training businesses like they are the shit and post their videos on Instagram and Facebook. It’s a shame swat used to be something now a bunch of tools. Where did it all go wrong?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone noticed what SWAT has become? A bunch of idiots posting on social media all day about what badasses and lions they are it’s becoming embarrassing. And not only embarrassing for themselves but the agency. These tools open tactical training businesses like they are the shit and post their videos on Instagram and Facebook. It’s a shame swat used to be something now a bunch of tools. Where did it all go wrong?
    Who knows but we can all agree it is a huge embarrassment. Whenever I hear gulf anything in the radio I start laughing. We all do, team tool bag.

Unregistered
    Who knows but we can all agree it is a huge embarrassment. Whenever I hear gulf anything in the radio I start laughing. We all do, team tool bag.
    This is what happens when you allow people on swat with only two years law enforcement experience. And even worse once you are on swat they put you in training or titan where they don’t do anything. It’s really sad for the agency.

Unregistered
    This is what happens when you allow people on swat with only two years law enforcement experience. And even worse once you are on swat they put you in training or titan where they don’t do anything. It’s really sad for the agency.
    I want you losers to SMD. Blow it out your a$$ LARD MOUTH

Unregistered
    So classy and “elite”.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget to say males only

Unregistered
    Wow I guess the truth hurts.

Unregistered
    lol, training is filled with people who are "teaching" stuff they have never done

Unregistered
    Wanna be SEAL TEAM guys. Next life fellas next life

Unregistered
    Wow. This in my opinion the most important point out of everything. How are you putting someone in swat with just two years experience? No true street smarts or how to properly write a report. Not to mention Never been in the IA hot seat. Half these guys can’t even properly follow target vehicles or conduct surveillance. Yes, training will help all that but training can’t help with real life experience on the road and trial and error. But instead most new swat boys are already in training unit with no experience HA! Teaching guys who have a lot more experience.

It Should be at-least 4-5 years on, stats should be above average to great, and maybe some specialized unit experience and schools.

Half these new swat guys are LAZYY ON THE ROAD! post on social, analyzing other cops screw ups, talking about there newly made tactical business, and then taking pics of each other pretending they doing the lords work. News flash you guys don’t even do DYNAMIC ENTRIES STOP! and if respond with “it’s not safe”, then 1) why are you in swat when cst can do your job, 2) stop pretending to be SEALS. It’s embarrassing.

Also mark my words the day you guys get into something iffy. Half your team will fold or say something stupid to I.A which will result in your senior swat (TL’s etc) members kicked off the team.

AND TELL YOUR NEW SWAT BOYS TO GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA! that’s going to get you jammed idiots. Especially when talking about politics. You do realize high-end defense attorneys are paying people to gather police social media accounts and monitor them. Especially the ones that post pics in tactical police gear.

Stop following the NAVY SEAL mindset and follow the mindset of CAG and Marine Raiders… …. SILENT PROFESSIONAL.

When you are a “real operator” you don’t need to show people that you are. Your actions speak for yourself.

*And this is not meant for all BSO swat. Some of your understand this and I for one, respect you tremendously. Those real swat operators just walk into an area and people know they are the real deal.*

*drops mic*

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast