Swat - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Swat

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just curious, I read a lot of responses saying people commenting probably can't pass the school....what's so difficult about swat school...? By the way, very entertaining thread.
    As you can see from the thread a high IQ is not required nor is the abilitu to outwit a hamster or ability to do a shred of police work. However it helps if you can run the Boston marathon. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Another idiot that wished he passed the school. You’re welcome to come tryout again this November fatty.
    Exactly. You have all these cops talking crap about swat like they really know the politics that goes on behind closed doors. Yet they brag on here about sitting under trees instead of responding to calls. At least those in swat have to try out and MAINTAIN high standards. Unlike everyone that just passes the acacdemy and the majority end up becoming out of shape and can barely run a city block.

Unregistered
    Exactly. You have all these cops talking crap about swat like they really know the politics that goes on behind closed doors. Yet they brag on here about sitting under trees instead of responding to calls. At least those in swat have to try out and MAINTAIN high standards. Unlike everyone that just passes the acacdemy and the majority end up becoming out of shape and can barely run a city block.
    If I had 4 hour lunches, I would be in tip top shape also.

Unregistered
    If I had 4 hour lunches, I would be in tip top shape also.
    No you have 4 different lunches in a 12 hour shift. Fat ****. Keep 10-65ing.

Unregistered
    No you have 4 different lunches in a 12 hour shift. Fat ****. Keep 10-65ing.
    We will, and you keep pretending.

Unregistered
    When you hear gulf on the radio keep your chuckles to a minimum.

Unregistered
    Ok now all my SWAT pu$$ies, lets get ready to go out on a mission. Go get the truck and water jugs Ira (jeopardy music playing) On scene waiting for the truck to arrive with all the SWAT pu$$ies (Jeopardy music playing). All the SWAT pu$$ies are finally in the truck (Jeopardy music playing) Almost 97, then one of the SWAT pu$$ies says hands in the middle (Very gay) and then they finally arrive.

Now most aren’t dressed in their tactical gear so we wait (Jeopardy music playing). Almost their folks now we have to brief (Jeopardy music playing) Ready break…… Now all the SWAT pu$$ies take up a perimeter position (Jeopardy music playing).
    The head SWAT pu$$ie then gets on the bullhorn and tells the bad guy “We have the place surrounded, you better give up”

Bad guy stalls cause he is laughing so hard at all the SWAT pu$$ies. Bad guy sneaks out past all the SWAT pu$$ies and everyone goes 10-8.

Sound familiar!
    Oh my, how true is this post…Bravo!!!

Unregistered

True dat

Oh my, how true is this post…Bravo!!!
    I came from another big department and the BSO SWAT couldn’t hold their jock straps. I had a call where they responded and I kept waiting for them to do something. Eleven hours later they sent in a robot. Wtf. If it was my old department they would’ve handled it within two hours either by killing him or destroying the house. This SWAT has to get stools to see in windows they are so mall. They don’t work details their side jobs are getting dwarf tossed. If you listen to them on here you would think they were Seal Team Six. Just because you suck their nuts doesn’t mean you are them. If that were true then you guys are Dave Chappelle because you are truly a joke

Unregistered
    Ok now all my SWAT pu$$ies, lets get ready to go out on a mission. Go get the truck and water jugs Ira (jeopardy music playing) On scene waiting for the truck to arrive with all the SWAT pu$$ies (Jeopardy music playing). All the SWAT pu$$ies are finally in the truck (Jeopardy music playing) Almost 97, then one of the SWAT pu$$ies says hands in the middle (Very gay) and then they finally arrive.

Now most aren’t dressed in their tactical gear so we wait (Jeopardy music playing). Almost their folks now we have to brief (Jeopardy music playing) Ready break…… Now all the SWAT pu$$ies take up a perimeter position (Jeopardy music playing).
    The head SWAT pu$$ie then gets on the bullhorn and tells the bad guy “We have the place surrounded, you better give up”

Bad guy stalls cause he is laughing so hard at all the SWAT pu$$ies. Bad guy sneaks out past all the SWAT pu$$ies and everyone goes 10-8.

Sound familiar!
    You forgot take pictures and post for Instagram followers to think your so cool. And maybe advertise your stupid tactical business and hats for sell. Clowns

Unregistered
    The best part is how these clown literally have one response to every single post, even the ones that bring up valid criticisms of them. “TrY oUt FoR tHe TeAm”

Okay retards, come up with a new response. Maybe address the concerns instead of thinking everyone wants to be like you. Can’t admit to a single failure just keep reposting how awesome you are at being wannabe SF “operators.” You nerds haven’t done anything in years yet you keep shitting on road patrol that actually chase and apprehended bad guys, hilarious. The only swat guys worth a damn anymore are Fugitive, and they’re thinking of giving that to Viper, you know since they actually want to do work and not run around Markham Park all day.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast