Retirement - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Retirement

Unregistered
    Jealous 😂😂😂 we don’t file frivolous lawsuits trying to get rich while hiding behind a keyboard. No thanks. We’ll keep our “pitiful” jobs protecting and serving the community and even 🤡s like y’all

Your welcome

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3300183]Jealous 😂😂😂 we don’t file frivolous lawsuits trying to get rich while hiding behind a keyboard. No thanks. We’ll keep our “pitiful” jobs protecting and serving the community and even 🤡s like y’all

Your welcome[/QUOTE
    That is funny the only thing your trying to protect is your bank account. You don't know what police work is when you are a member of the family and friends club. Anyone need a 15 so I don't have to write a report. 315- 29 in progress, O hell show me on a 13 at DD 15 and the hight. That was close I almost had to do work. I really hope no one has the brains to know what I'm doing. Who cares, they won't do anything too me if the try I will just cry to one of my relatives and they will take care of it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3300202]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jealous 😂😂😂 we don’t file frivolous lawsuits trying to get rich while hiding behind a keyboard. No thanks. We’ll keep our “pitiful” jobs protecting and serving the community and even 🤡s like y’all

Your welcome[/QUOTE
    That is funny the only thing your trying to protect is your bank account. You don't know what police work is when you are a member of the family and friends club. Anyone need a 15 so I don't have to write a report. 315- 29 in progress, O hell show me on a 13 at DD 15 and the hight. That was close I almost had to do work. I really hope no one has the brains to know what I'm doing. Who cares, they won't do anything too me if the try I will just cry to one of my relatives and they will take care of it.
    That’s how the dept is? They won’t back you up if you call for a 315?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3300244]

For the most part yes, there are two types of Officer when it comes to back up. The one (old school) will come and help you out and have your back and then there is number two he will show up and kick the $**t out of the guy and then take off with you holding the bag. With things the way they are there are not alot of the fist ones. And yes there are a large number of Office that will put them selves on a 13,14 or a 10 and if dispatch puts on the call let's just say they take the long way there.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3300244]

You have troll's that come on talk smack clowns this and cry baby that. As some have talked about on here you have Officer's in the friends and family plan and they are protected, anyone else you are on your own. So when someone on here say go to work for another department you may just want to think about it. There is a reason if the command staff got hit by a buss tomorrow some Officer's would be having a party.

Unregistered
    If you want to know how bad it is just watch the deposition of the Chief where he throws his officer that he ordered to do an illegal investigation on a local gadfly under the bus.

https://youtu.be/ToW1uhTaqes

Unregistered

Your welcome
    Name one time you have ever protected anything other than you paycheck or pension.

You know they can strip your pension for official misconduct right?

Unregistered

Your welcome
    You mean frivolous suits like McDonough v. Rundle, 862 F.3d 1314 (11th Cir. 2017), the one where the court said the threatened prosecution had no basis in the law. LOL

The only thing frivolous is all the trumped up charges that continued to be lobbed against me, and keep being refused by every other agency begged to do your dirty work.

But here is a charge thats not frivolous, title 18 U.S.C. 1001. Ask RR about that one, as he knows all about it.

Unregistered
    If you want to know how bad it is just watch the deposition of the Chief where he throws his officer that he ordered to do an illegal investigation on a local gadfly under the bus.

https://youtu.be/ToW1uhTaqes
    That’s sad. I don’t know what dept to go to then. Seems like all the depts have a problem with command staff or their own officers.

Unregistered
    Have you done ride alongs ? To get a feel for the department.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast