Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retirement

Unregistered

Retirement

Does homestead utilize frs?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does homestead utilize frs?
    No dose not have FRS it has a great plan. But that's the best I can say about Homestead.

Unregistered
    No dose not have FRS it has a great plan. But that's the best I can say about Homestead.
    Is it a good dept to work for?

Unregistered
    Yes. Busy but good opportunities

Unregistered
    Is it a good dept to work for?
    Hell no, well I take that back if sucking the D and just do what your told even if you know your braking the law. You will fit right in, but if you think for yourself and play by the book go to the beach. Stay away from Homestead, Florida City it won't end well. In fact a number of Officer fired or left Homestead have done far better at other departments. Good luck

Unregistered
    Yes. Busy but good opportunities
    The reason you will be busy is that all the Officer in the family and friends plans are taking off or milking calls. 15 anyone

Unregistered
    Don’t listen to the haters. #1 is likely a keyboard warrior who lives in mommy’s basement with one pair of ragged sandals and one T-shirt “film the police” 🤡 or a handful of rejects that don’t get their way in the department Good pay, great benefits and retirement, take home car, lots of potential off duty work Great training. Very busy you’ll have to work

Unregistered
    Don’t listen to the haters. #1 is likely a keyboard warrior who lives in mommy’s basement with one pair of ragged sandals and one T-shirt “film the police” 🤡 or a handful of rejects that don’t get their way in the department Good pay, great benefits and retirement, take home car, lots of potential off duty work Great training. Very busy you’ll have to work
    Thank you. Don’t mind working instead of sitting on my ass.

Unregistered
    you said take home car what’s the policy on this? I see MDPD using their vehicles to go grocery shopping. What are the limits

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone is jealous that after graduating at the bottom of their highschool class they couldn't find gainful employment beyond tossing Goldtooth's salad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast