Mirtha Ramos coming back to MDPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup it wasn’t until Nanney started hitting it that he ordered her to make it as bald as the patch on his head
    Thats BS ref her and Nanney. She hated him trashed him at every chance saying he was too pro cop and not pro boss.

Unregistered
    Only the BEST!

http://dekalbofficersspeak.blogspot.com/?m=1

"2020 was a rough year for Dekalb Police, Homicides, Rapes, Burglaries, Stolen vehicles, and traffic fatalities at an all-time high. While citations and pro-active policing at an all-time low. The department is having trouble keeping officers due to the overwhelming call volume, the constant special details, and last-minute canceling of off days and vacation days.

The low pay and high cost of health benefits. Officers are leaving by the dozens for better jobs and better benefits.

Chief Ramos does not help matters by going to roll calls and telling beat officers they are just a bunch of ungrateful complainers."

Unregistered
    She applied to be chief of Austin, Texas. Good help them

Unregistered
    She applied to be chief of Austin, Texas. Good help them
    Austin is way to pro America and pro police for her liberal cop hating ass to be successful

Unregistered
    Mod. This entire thread has to be taken down. It violates the terms in its strongest form.
    I would hate to see you with shots impacting around you. It’s this soft cry baby mentality that has weakened our profession to the point it has. We can’t even talk a little smack without someone taking it literally and getting emotionally disturbed.

Unregistered
    Austin is way to pro America and pro police for her liberal cop hating ass to be successful
    Austin is actually one of the most left-leaning cities in Texas. Hippie central. You don’t know shit about Texas or Austin. God bless the place. The rest of the state is full of stupid retarded assholes just like you, gorilla.

Unregistered
    Austin is actually one of the most left-leaning cities in Texas. Hippie central. You don’t know shit about Texas or Austin. God bless the place. The rest of the state is full of stupid retarded assholes just like you, gorilla.
    First, get back on your ANTIFA boards because your not a cop. Second, your correct that Austin is full of smelly liberals. I know several people moving out of there.

Unregistered
    First, get back on your ANTIFA boards because your not a cop. Second, your correct that Austin is full of smelly liberals. I know several people moving out of there.
    Screw you and your ugly sister, asshole. I am a cop ten times what you think you are, retard. Go back to sleep and stop being such a damn idiot. Trump is a cancer and you’re a stupid follower like the rest of the assholes who assaulted and battered and threatened to kill COPS at the Capitol, scumbag. Choke yourself.

Unregistered
    Screw you and your ugly sister, asshole. I am a cop ten times what you think you are, retard. Go back to sleep and stop being such a damn idiot. Trump is a cancer and you’re a stupid follower like the rest of the assholes who assaulted and battered and threatened to kill COPS at the Capitol, scumbag. Choke yourself.
    Your not a cop! Your posting all over Leoaffairs garbage!

Unregistered
    Austin is where all the Californians fleeing ultra liberal politicians are going so I highly doubt it’s a hit bed for pussies like you. Now go **** your cats face

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast