Mirtha Ramos coming back to MDPD
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It says she applied for the chiefs job in Austin, TX. How this means she’ll return to the MDPD is a mystery to me. Stop smoking the funky stuff. You’re
    gonna get caught.

Unregistered
    I hope she come back, it will be super entertaining to see. Love me some Mirtha.

Unregistered
    I hope she come back, it will be super entertaining to see. Love me some Mirtha.
    But everyone always says she’s crazy AF and treats everyone like shit. Why would you want a return to that?

Unregistered
    It says she applied for the chiefs job in Austin, TX. How this means she’ll return to the MDPD is a mystery to me. Stop smoking the funky stuff. You’re
    gonna get caught.
    I'm not surprised she is trying to bail. I'm surprised she hasn't been 07'ed yet! Dekalb is like Opa-Locka, only bigger.

Unregistered
    http://dekalbofficersspeak.blogspot.com/?m=1

Quote from article:

"Since January 1,2021 Dekalb police has had 41 officers leave the department for other agencies and other jobs. These officers are leaving for better pay, better benefits, and more opportunities. Dekalb County police offers the worst retirement and benefits package to offer in the entire Metro Atlanta area.
    After speaking with several of these officers they all have expressed the same sentiment. The county and department do not care about police officers or retaining good officers. They have expressed that the chief is the worst in the entire state of Georgia.

Chief Ramos has made it very clear she does not care what the officers want or what they need. Several veteran officers have said she is the worst Chief that Dekalb county has ever had."

Unregistered
    Shes hot when dies she arrive?

Unregistered
    Shes hot when dies she arrive?
    I heard she was interviewing at South Miami!

Unregistered
    I'm not surprised she is trying to bail. I'm surprised she hasn't been 07'ed yet! Dekalb is like Opa-Locka, only bigger.
    Exactly ! Anyone who knows Dekalb knows that place is a dump and she wasn’t going to last long. That county wants a black, MALE chief who can “relate to the community they serve” and blah blah blah. All that BLM stuff.

Unregistered
    Exactly ! Anyone who knows Dekalb knows that place is a dump and she wasn’t going to last long. That county wants a black, MALE chief who can “relate to the community they serve” and blah blah blah. All that BLM stuff.
    And I want some culo de Mirta. She got a hot little brown cookie.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast