Police versus Fire in a brewing contest Really - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow the drunks get testy when you talk about messing with their alcohol. We know who the “off duty” drinkers are that will be there already and afterwards. Hope the Ledger sticks around for some good photos of what reallyhappens then
    Yes they get pretty upset. The funny part is this event is going to have the Bartow Police and FD vehicles and other equipment parked out front. This is great because nothing good ever happens at bars and one day they may be expected to investigate something there. While they are investigating they can brew some beer. This is a backfire waiting to happen. He BD you are doing a great job lmao. You work in the bible belt of the county or did you forget.

Unregistered
    Wow the drunks get testy when you talk about messing with their alcohol. We know who the “off duty” drinkers are that will be there already and afterwards. Hope the Ledger sticks around for some good photos of what reallyhappens then
    I’m still confused as to what’s illegal with having a couple drinks when your off duty, this is still America right. As long as the ones drinking are being safe, why is it your business. So go back into your little hole or office and think up something else to complain about.

Unregistered
    Yes they get pretty upset. The funny part is this event is going to have the Bartow Police and FD vehicles and other equipment parked out front. This is great because nothing good ever happens at bars and one day they may be expected to investigate something there. While they are investigating they can brew some beer. This is a backfire waiting to happen. He BD you are doing a great job lmao. You work in the bible belt of the county or did you forget.
    Bible Belt, please this isn’t Georgia where they still have dry counties. This is Polk where even the pastors or whatever you want to call them drink.

Unregistered
    I’m still confused as to what’s illegal with having a couple drinks when your off duty, this is still America right. As long as the ones drinking are being safe, why is it your business. So go back into your little hole or office and think up something else to complain about.
    This one needs remedial training. They are confused as to why it’s wrong to drink and drive, the laws we enforce in our jobs everyday. So people
    Don’t go out and kill someone on the road because they to thought a couple of drinks off duty was harmless

Unregistered
    This one needs remedial training. They are confused as to why it’s wrong to drink and drive, the laws we enforce in our jobs everyday. So people
    Don’t go out and kill someone on the road because they to thought a couple of drinks off duty was harmless
    This is what alcoholics tell themselves because they can not admit thier illness. This is some funny shit.

Unregistered
    If it will make you feel any better, you can get a piece of cardboard and make a sign stating how ashamed you are. Stand across the street where we can see you. That’ll show us.

Unregistered
    You could not give me free beer and tacos to watch BD acting like he is a real Chief. You guys go ahead and have fun with him today. I will hear about it later this week.

Unregistered
    You could not give me free beer and tacos to watch BD acting like he is a real Chief. You guys go ahead and have fun with him today. I will hear about it later this week.
    We’ll be hearing about it tomorrow in the Ledger when one of Grady’s boys gets them for dui going home tonight

Unregistered
    I’m pretty sure it doesn’t say anything about drinking and driving, if you could read, you would see I said it’s not illegal to drink as long as it’s safe. So learn how to read or do you need to go back to pre K.

Unregistered
    The person that needs to learn to read is whoever made the event page. They didn’t even get the address right! And nobody else proofread this? Lol Good thing they didn’t have an emergency

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast