The Chosen Ones. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Notice how SET is rookies and SWAT. Keep drinking the RC Bull$hit ****tail idiot. Notice where his son is. You are dispensable moron. Look at what he did to Sammy G. Couldn’t even give his most loyal friend a heads up that Oates was trying to get his boy Phil Polanski in and tried to convince Sammy to take a demotion. That tromendo mariconada. So you SET idiots keep following Richard to the cliff. Tricks your days are numbered. Paul’s already trrowing you under the bus. But hey that your boy. Can’t believe what he did to Shaky last week in front of IT. And kudos to Frank for telling Sgt. TL.
    Franky V is a hero. Screw Sgt TL and Chief it’s ok to come out of the bathroom and refree. Thanks for supporting us on the Workmans comp Covid issue. True leaders take on the challenge to defend their people. Not hide and say “I’m not getting in the middle” just retire you’re an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Talk about hiding when was the last time anyone even saw any of the chiefs. What a joke the 3 chiefs are you got RC doing traffic stops at 6 am you got one with a support dog and the other is kept out of the loop because the other 2 think he’s going to take the chiefs job. This place is so incredibly unorganized I’m amazed that city manager can’t see through the smoke screen. We have a union that can’t seem to work together and continue to publicly talk about how much they can’t stand the other. What a mess and these are the people we voted in to speak for the entire union and fight for us. Good luck to the younger officers who are looking for jobs elsewhere I don’t blame you a bit. Find an agency with a direction leadership and a firm understanding of what this job is because it sure ain’t taking place here.

Unregistered
    Notice how SET is rookies and SWAT. Keep drinking the RC Bull$hit ****tail idiot. Notice where his son is. You are dispensable moron. Look at what he did to Sammy G. Couldn’t even give his most loyal friend a heads up that Oates was trying to get his boy Phil Polanski in and tried to convince Sammy to take a demotion. That tromendo mariconada. So you SET idiots keep following Richard to the cliff. Tricks your days are numbered. Paul’s already trrowing you under the bus. But hey that your boy. Can’t believe what he did to Shaky last week in front of IT. And kudos to Frank for telling Sgt. TL.
    lots of wack decisions, we just heard tonight they made s. coward in charge of Toby's FTO program... I guess the rookies will learn how to turn your back and run away from sgt Charlie when he comes to 15 you. Yellow as bad as that Nelson run away... when the s.h
    I.t. gets real the yellow flag goes up Amarillo de pinga. Lieutenant Amarillo cobarde de pinga . Se esconde en su oficina toda la noche con la puerta cerrada, un verdadero lider.

Unregistered
    Papo. You guys drank the RC Cola. Wait till you get into a jam and see if slumber party Rick comes to your rescue. Now enough surfing Leo Affairs and go get those open containers lol. And Vilar please put a shirt on. You ain’t all that Bro.
    Well, well, well. Let’s see if the chief “has their backs”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123