The Chosen Ones.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The Chosen Ones.

How can I become a member of the SET Team? You know the ones who drive UC and jump out on African American college kids.

Unregistered
    Papo those guys are shake boxes! You got to be on swat to get in.

Unregistered
    Rookies riding 4 deep UC to catch open container violators. LMAO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo those guys are shake boxes! You got to be on swat to get in.
    You lose all credibility in your statement when you start off with "Papo"...

In any case, these posts are a joke. Only 4 of them are on SWAT, (2 of them sgts), so there goes that dumb ass statement.

Most of you complainers never even put in for the team, but are just upset someone else did...You must have 2 days on the job if you think driving in an unmarked car means you are "driving UC". You sound like a *****.

Unregistered

In any case, these posts are a joke. Only 4 of them are on SWAT, (2 of them sgts), so there goes that dumb ass statement.

Most of you complainers never even put in for the team, but are just upset someone else did...You must have 2 days on the job if you think driving in an unmarked car means you are "driving UC". You sound like a *****.
    Papo. You guys drank the RC Cola. Wait till you get into a jam and see if slumber party Rick comes to your rescue. Now enough surfing Leo Affairs and go get those open containers lol. And Vilar please put a shirt on. You ain’t all that Bro.

Unregistered

Papo, Keep making those arrests on homeless and open container. Now that you have RID clothes you really are the true $hit. Don’t worry about the report calls us peasants will handle.

Unregistered
    These SET officers are out on the street doing police work. However the time will come when one of them will Have to be sacrificed to the media. This will come with either a shooting of a black subject or something as easy as a take down the media feels is too rough. Remember this command staff is not going to stick their neck out for you even if you are fighting the good fight so they can keep their job.
    So my hats off to the SET team they can have that position.
    Can someone please put out a BOLO for Chief PA where has he been hiding.

Unregistered
    These SET officers are out on the street doing police work. However the time will come when one of them will Have to be sacrificed to the media. This will come with either a shooting of a black subject or something as easy as a take down the media feels is too rough. Remember this command staff is not going to stick their neck out for you even if you are fighting the good fight so they can keep their job.
    So my hats off to the SET team they can have that position.
    Can someone please put out a BOLO for Chief PA where has he been hiding.
    Papo Paul only knows how to walk in a parade and wave. Other than that he is clueless. But Ricky picked him over Sammy that had his back. That tells you all you need to know about Slumber Party Rick.

Unregistered
    I totally agree Paul is a nice politician he has never done police work. However he has managed to slither out of every jam and never be held accountable for his action for this I don’t trust him or any of them for that matter. Paul is nothing more than a badge sucker.

Unregistered
    I totally agree Paul is a nice politician he has never done police work. However he has managed to slither out of every jam and never be held accountable for his action for this I don’t trust him or any of them for that matter. Paul is nothing more than a badge sucker.
    SET = Special Ed Team

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast